Reviews for Forged Smile
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
I enjoyed this. I appreciate the literary references and the author's notes. I thought Mozzie's discussion of Peter and Neal's relationship, with Neal in the hospital, was excellent. It was a great, thought provoking assessment. I thought Keller was intriguing and I liked the nostalgia for his con experiences with Neal. They were contemporaries for a while until Keller used guns and Neal found Kate. The torture was difficult to read so I went quickly through it, but it had a purpose.

The conclusion was good. Neal will recover. He and Peter will go back to who they are and maybe they will give each other another chance. Thanks for writing, I have to see if you have any other WC stories.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2015
This story was awesome! Thank u!
SylverSpyder chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
I love your take on the Mona Lisa mythos.
Dalamin Sahara chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
It was a great story, even when Neal was tortured and my heartbeats increased.
Zoe chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
I've watched Texas Chainsaw. Matt Bomer plays Neal Caffrey, and the guy who dies in TC, right?
Great fic, by the way.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
That was amazing so he used El's smile to redo the Mona lisa? Or did he draw El?
MerryLittleMess chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Thrilling to the end, very well written!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
love it
mariojoe chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
Loved it, was getting worried about Peter near the end
Kasey chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
I loved this story, Great writing and Neal was great. Lovely job, Keep up the good work. :)
saraharf chapter 19 . 2/28/2014
well written story and we don't get that much in fanfics
i'm amazed
all my regards :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
I LOVED this story it was awesome, AND it is completely finished :) thanks for being so awesome as to write it! U should keep on writing, you've got talent ;D
Sincerely,
Your anonymous fan
i12bscttsh chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
I just finished reading all 19 chapters in one sitting and am exhausted! WOW, I thought only the show could give me heart attacks, but your writing has them beaten by a long shot. I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this story and your writing. Keep up the good work!
Harley Hunter chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Nice story :D
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Man...he's going through the ringer