Reviews for The Brave Little Toaster 2
Lampi01 chapter 17 . 6/17
Just finished reading this. It matches the depressing tone of the film spot on. Some parts were a bit odd, but no story is perfect. I had made the comparison of the five parts shop appliances in this story along with mine based on 'just the Parts Shop Characters (Toaster and buddies get too much lime light):
Pops: I found her edgy and impatient. Poppi: Nervous and a little naive.
Coffman: Pompous and obviously the leader of the group. Potter: While Coffman has a 'brain' and an ego, the coffee pot in my story is the comic relief. He's far from a 'low watt.'
Tape Recorder: Has a caring personality. I liked him a lot, but his fate left me 'crushed.' Cassettro: I actually gave mine a name. He's much more shy in my stories and is very honest, sometimes too honest. I'm still building his character.
Fan: Not the most creative name, but Toaster is called 'Toaster'... Anyway, I liked her hyper personality and sweet demeanour. Fannie: While 'Fan' lacks a backbone, Fannie in my story doesn't put up with any bullies or intruders with a shred of mercy. She is flighty though; somewhat like 'Fan' and does things 90% of the time without thinking.
Your Wattson: Who would have guessed we would both give our 'Afro Lamps' the same name? The Wattson in here is serious, uptight, and bitter towards Coffman. I guess he got tired of shadow puppets... My Wattson: My version is a little like yours. Other than sharing identical names, both are intelligent and doze off easily. The difference is my Wattson is short tempered and much more moody. He is kind though and is close friends with Potter, as opposed to Coffman with your Wattson.
I did like this story, and I'm not sure you will see this, but you did a nice job and I hope someday you will return to Fanfiction.
Lampi01 chapter 6 . 5/21
It's great to see some of the Parts Appliances make cameos in here. I've been working on my story specifically dedicated to the Part Shop when I noticed I named the floor lamp in my story Wattson as well! I didn't realize I had picked the same name until after I read this chapter. I'm really enjoying your story so far; I want to see how your Wattson is different from mine.
samus18 chapter 2 . 4/8
It's interesting to see Air Conditioner again, though sad to read about what's happening in this chapter. I always felt bad for him.
samus18 chapter 1 . 4/8
I'm loving this, I always wondered what a sequel would have been like if they'd put a different take on it. Can't wait to keep reading. :)
ww38 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
what do you mean by 'glandular problem'? [is it elmo ?]
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
A very nice finish to a very nice story. Terrific job.
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Another wonderful chapter. I look forward to more soon. I liked Blanky's answer to the lights' questions. It made me proud of the little yellow guy.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
I'm a little behind, but I am still enjoying this story. I wish you luck and hope to see more soon. Good luck.
ww38 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
poor radio [if he were'nt still funny in panic mode, i'd smell a hurt/comfort exposition chapter coming]!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
*shudders* [sobbing] why do i like this?!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
i pick on my faves to spend more time on them, think on why i love them, in case you [like me] were wondering how that would make sense. it feels kinda good that way. [i myself AM like lampy - everything makes perfect sense until explanation [no sense in itself, i know, that's my point]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
poor guy, my fave [i think it's thurl {you're a mean one, mr gRRRRR-inch!} sorry, little in joke] your fave too? i pick on my faves what about that candy? sounds great!
Silver Azure chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Nice update, this chapter was awesome I hope you update soon, I got to update mine...when I get the time :/
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Yeah, Excavator is an odd individual, but fairly harmless. I rather liked this chapter. Keep up the great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Nice work. I think Excavator is kind of quirky. Keep up the great job.