Reviews for The Brave Little Toaster 2
ww38 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
what do you mean by 'glandular problem'? [is it elmo ?]
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
A very nice finish to a very nice story. Terrific job.
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Another wonderful chapter. I look forward to more soon. I liked Blanky's answer to the lights' questions. It made me proud of the little yellow guy.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
I'm a little behind, but I am still enjoying this story. I wish you luck and hope to see more soon. Good luck.
ww38 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
poor radio [if he were'nt still funny in panic mode, i'd smell a hurt/comfort exposition chapter coming]!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
*shudders* [sobbing] why do i like this?!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
i pick on my faves to spend more time on them, think on why i love them, in case you [like me] were wondering how that would make sense. it feels kinda good that way. [i myself AM like lampy - everything makes perfect sense until explanation [no sense in itself, i know, that's my point]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
poor guy, my fave [i think it's thurl {you're a mean one, mr gRRRRR-inch!} sorry, little in joke] your fave too? i pick on my faves what about that candy? sounds great!
Silver Azure chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Nice update, this chapter was awesome I hope you update soon, I got to update mine...when I get the time :/
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Yeah, Excavator is an odd individual, but fairly harmless. I rather liked this chapter. Keep up the great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Nice work. I think Excavator is kind of quirky. Keep up the great job.
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
And the journey continues. Things might be rough right now with the tension between Air Conditioner and Kirby, not to mention Kirby is generally a grumpy individual, but I hope everyone can manage to maintain a level of peace. Keep up the great work.
Eclectic Me chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Oh, it was so great to see this story updated! I'm kinda surprised those other appliances didn't fight harder to keep our guys around, but of course I'm glad they didn't. So that whole musical scene never actually happened then? Or maybe it did, and the effects on Kirby will show up later? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, especially with our man..uh..apliance Jack on board.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
The team is back together again and they're off to find their way back home again. I can't wait to see more. Please keep up the great work and good luck.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Dude, this is so awesome. I always loved the movie and this is a very entertaining sequel. There are not enough great stories for this fandom. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon. Good luck.