Reviews for Wish Me Luck
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I come here just to reward you on your choice of instrument-VIOLAVIOLAVIOLA ok I'll shut up now. (Yeah I play viola)
Starstreaker chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Pretty legit story you got here. Never encountered one like it.
Starstreaker chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Are you sure it was Solace? I checked and saw on wikipeidia Salas. Eh, I never really watched the movie, they might've pronounced it as Solace.

XD awesome and sweet. You described the details very well.
meadowmusic chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Amazing! Truly heartfelt and emotional :)
on the backs of angels chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
So, I really love this story, and I'm sooooo glad that Will Solace has finally gotten some love! :D We don't see enough of him in the books. The only CC I have to give, is perhaps you may want to type out the full number, like saying 'Seven' instead of '7'. It just keeps the flow going better, although I do understand some ridiculously long number, like '7,378,982'. Anyway, great story!

-Crane
December's Musicbox chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
That was so good!

The guys from the Mighty Boosh? I love the Mighty Boosh!

Anyway, I know I already reviewed but the end was so awesome.

See ya and I hope you write more.
the unbirthday girl chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Nice ending. It sort of leaves you to wonder, but it gives you some...insight(?) into what happens. It's really a good ending.
Hanzz96-is-Harley-Quinn chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
I can't believe thats the end.

It was such a good story!

I love stories about Will he is on e of fav characters!

Good job!
seaweedbraens chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Awww!

That. Is. Officially. The. Cutest. Thing. I've. Ever. Read.

You update really fast, by the way. That's probably why I didn't review each chapter one at a time.

Great job as usual.
Hanzz96-is-Harley-Quinn chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
That was an amazing chapter!

Update soon!
the unbirthday girl chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
His name is Will Solace? That IS strange...anyway, I really like this, it's great.:)
Hanzz96-is-Harley-Quinn chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
I totally love this story!

I think it is clever and very well writen!"

Please Update soon!
Fox Berrie chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Omg(againXD) I really do hate cliffhangers...but I supose everyone does for such a great soon:) oh and don't rush ... Just take your time...jus. Not all the time in the world to write/update this amazing storyXD
Fox Berrie chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
OMG... i just died when you ended it there... UPDATE!, Will is one of my fave characters, and i thought this was very well done...going on my faves list.
seaweedbraens chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Oh, wow. Just...wow.

Okay, this was awesome. First of all, I love how you've done a story with Will...I mean, he's not really a main character and you've suddenly brought him into the spotlight. And the best thing is you've done it quite realistically too, not making him out of character or anything. So great job with that.

And, usually, I dint like characters that authors make up themselves. They're usually predictable, cheesy, and have no sense of humor. But Violet is an exception. You've done a really great job on her and if I didn't know better, I'd actually think that she was a character in the books.

Awesome job on the whole story, I just can't wait to read more and I'm actually quote surprised that it hadn't gotten many reviews, because it deserves a whole lot more.

This is TOTALLY going on my faves.

P. S: Sorry if this review was too long. Reviewing four chapters worth of material here! :)