Reviews for Captive
mythaeology chapter 1 . 10/31
I love this idea! Please come back to it soon.
Oooooohhh! I know it's been ages, but please continue this! This is so great snd intriguing and gah! I can't believe you didn't continue it.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/6
Loved it! Please continue it
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 5/25
This is fantastic. Very well done. If you ever decide to write more on it I would love to read it.
witherwings1972 chapter 1 . 5/1
Hi I hope this story is continuing. Would love to see where it goes.
wolfstars chapter 1 . 4/26
Such an original premise, I'm already hooked. I really like your characterisation of a spunky kind of Hermione, and Sirius seems very intriguing as well. I doubt you will ever update this but I really enjoyed what you've done so far. Thank you for this great start!
Primrue chapter 1 . 2/6
Loved it! If you were to continue this story I would read the crap out of it! Such an original plot, amazing!
Miraluc chapter 1 . 1/24
I know its been about 5 years since you wrote this, but I would appreciate it if you added it...? Please?
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Hi amidtheflowers!
I've just finished reading this and absolutely love it...and also feel absolutely sad that you didn't continue it! But for what its worth, I enjoyed the bit you put out there and I sincerely hope you continue it **please don't leave poor Sirius waiting in that cold cell forever! write him another chapter so he can get out with hermione!**
It will just make me cry if you leave Sirius there forever.
Also agree with your author's note, there is an overabundance of marriage law fics and time turner fics in the sirmione fandom, although some of my all-time favs are time turner and marriage law fics because there are so many great ones...though the FIRST fanfiction I ever ever read was a Sirmione fanfiction (before I even knew what fanfiction was) and it wasn't a time turner or marriage law fic. Though I cant remember the title now it was set in Order of the Phoenix and was just about their characters coming together.
I guess that's why now that I'm finally writing a fanfic after reading for years, I want
to set the story starting in OoTP and just focus on their characters, with no time travelling or marriage law. I guess we are influenced by the first fanfic we read and fell in love with.
But I hope you finish this one day. I personally love to see originality and fresh story telling. I know this is fanfiction, but it worries me sometimes when I see the same stories plots told over and over again. Just because it's fanfiction doesn't mean people shouldn't try to be original and think outside the box.
Anyways, you have a refreshing and original start to a story here...so don't let it go to waste! I know a lot of readers tend to prefer storylines they're already familiar with, but there's also a lot of readers that crave something new and different and this story is just that and more :-) Please continue it!
Jo Suzuki chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Omg I love this! This certainly is an angle I haven't seen before! :D Please, please, please continue this! :D
rriddlemethis chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Wow, this is such an intriguing premise. I have to say that my heart sank when I saw the publish date but... I really hope you'll update this, though I know it's futile. But still, please post the next installment.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Oh gosh, do you plan to update this? This was amazing and you left such a cliffhanger!
AuxLexikon chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is intriguing! Please continue this, when you can.
KittyStClaire chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Duuuuuuuuuuuudddddeeee... oh my god, I love this! Do you really mean it- that's you'll return to this little orphan after Sands of Destiny? Is Sirius Black taking Hermionie with him? Because that is brilliant. I would happily wait four more years to see what happens next.
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This is so much fun to read! I loved how different it is shows adarker side of the magical community. Great work, please update soon!