Reviews for Super Hero
reader50 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I am a big supernatural fan. I recently watched 10 inch hero and loved it. When I saw this story I just had to read it. Loved the concept and the story. I do wish it was more discriptive but that's just wanting to read about Dean's beautiful green eyes and lushious soft pouty lips. Or Sam's strong broad muscular shoulders...but I digress. I would love to read more.
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This reminded me a video I saw on YouTube where it showed a scene of Sam telling Dean that he wished his brother would drop the show and be his brother again, from season three, and it shows a scene of Priestly from the movie, afterwards. I liked it, you got the characters' reactions down, well.
AMF587 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Yes! Perfect! You captured both characters nicely!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awesome story and excellent characterizations, could totally see this happen :D
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ahahaha perfection! I loved Ten Inch Hero long before I discovered Supernatural, and I think you captured everyone, especially Dean and Priestly, perfectly! Well done!
Wormstache O Cas chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Preistly, meet Dean. Dean, Preistly.
I love Ten Inch Hero and Supernatural is superawesome!
This was cute and made me laugh.
The 1st Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i was actually in the middle of watching it when i suddenly thought "i wonder if people crossed SPN & TIH together" this was amazining
PuffleHuff chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Cute! I've thought about this premise a few times but never gotten around to writing anything. Fun stuff!
Ryuu-Xana chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was perfect. I just finished watching Ten Inch Hero for the first time. I've watched the first 5 seasons of Supernatural. I loved both and Jensen is wonderful in both. _ I have no idea what else to say except, this was perfect! 3
AngStJoan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Sooo funny. I love Sam's reaction best.
KatieBug445 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh my gosh! I just watched TIH for the first time tonight and I almost DIED! So, naturally, I had to go looking for Supernatural/Ten Inch Hero cross over fics. This is hilarious and I love it!
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved it! You should make a sequel! I would love to see something happen to force them to meet up again. XD

Murakami no Kitsune