Reviews for A Wolf and His Prey
R3iga1004 chapter 8 . 2/25
OMG its finally finish ! a long time ago .
i love it how Kaoru being brave to Saito that just made me happy that Saito can be a good lover then Kenshin !
tq for your hard work
maybe in the future i will read it again and maybe the sequel is up to boot
Daily English Dreamer chapter 8 . 1/5
That is some seriously good writing. it felt like a guilty pleasure, which considering that was what it was. Kaoru is enjoying what she is doing as we the reader is also enjoying reading it, even tho we both know what she is doing is potentially bad. We want her to be with Kenshin but we can understand her decision to seek out Saitou. All characters reactions have been considered and kept realistic. Youve done a really good job Thank you :) Please keep writing and updating!
vinny valentino chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Great story. Not nearly enough of this pairing.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
That sounds like our Saitou for you lol!
LeSinner chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
OH MY GOSH. I want more! I love that Older Man More Experience thing, and he was so cool in this chapter :D
Fairy Demon26 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
yeah you should do a sequel. with the genre being romance I expected a bit more. this ending was disappointing, especially since I thought it would go on longer. still a good story though.
SP00K chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Okay! I loved that it was an amazing lemon! Excellent job!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
That was awesome!
Alexis160 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Update please
nma5marumsn.com chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
You know when you look back at the anime of Rurouni Kenshin it would never be imaginable to see Kaoru and Saitou a couple. Just her and Kenshin, but with Kenshin being a cold fish towards her I don't blame Karou for wanting someone to love even if it is the Wolf of Mibu.

I think that beofre she does anything with Saitou she needs to talk to Kenshin and I mean really talk with him, find out what his feelings are for her if any, if there aren't any then she should tell him about her and Saitou. or maybe the Wolf should talk to the Battosai. Man to Man.

I kind of like this story and will stick with to the end. So please update.
eclair chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
This is so niceeeeeee... pls don't stop writing this
safa56bmc chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
damn i like saito...if he wants some thing he will go get it..if kenshin wants kaouro he better step it up or he will loose her...
Fairy Demon26 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
great chapter. in this sentence you might want to change having to haven't: "Well no… but we having done everything." can't wait for the next chapter. update soon.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Ohh for that last comment please for the love of god continue!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 6 . 2/2/2013