Reviews for Dolls
lex chapter 23 . 2/14
Este fic realmente me llego, tanto que lo seguí leyendo, aun sabiendo la inminente y terrible decepción que seria llegar al ultimo capitulo y verlo inconcluso... bueno, aun así valió la pena, esta historia me hizo pasar muy agradables momentos de lectura, y quiero darte las gracias por ello.
omggggg chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
Apart from the fact that this story is so intruiging it doenn't let you do anything else properly, i believe, after reading your notes as the editor so far, you have a nature similar to terra's. Whoa.

Anw, great work. You write just fine ! :)))
Hana13 chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
Ah, nothing like bonding over life and love! Although, did Kuja really have to make a threat at Zidane? That guy needs to work on his social skills...

Update soon! :)
Coli Chibi chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
because it wouldn't be Final Fantasy without angst.
Hana13 chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
Yay! Kuja is safe! And Terra and Kuja are closer than ever! :)

I hope they killed that disgusting Kefka! What a creep! :P

BlackPhoenix chapter 23 . 11/14/2012
Your symbology and metaphors in this chapter are just fine to me.

I don't know what you did, but this chapter hits me somewhere deep. In a good, sad way. Heck, this whole story did that. I can't really explain it, but the most I can say is that you have a way of conveying the emotions right. You have a gift for this.

I guess in terms of criticism, in sentences you use certain words wrong, like "Don't". I haven't read any of the other reviews, so I don't know if this has been pointed out to you. I'm sorry if it has; I just wanted to let you know just in case. We all still get what you mean :P

Anyways, please don't stop writing. Just don't. This is a special piece, and I'm sure others feel the same.
Coli Chibi chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Kefka is a real monster. To be completely, totally honest, in my mind Kefka is a representation of the lowest possible point a human being could reach. He fulfils the greediest desires of mankind: he becomes a god, can have and do anything he pleases, the world trembles at his feet... and yet he still isn't satisfied. He has accomplished the darkest, deepest desires of man, and he discovered that now there was nothing left for him. Eventually, his warped mind transforms, and he decides that if being a god doesn't make him happy, then what was the point of it? What is the point of all life if you are destined to die anyways? Kefka's desires change from conquest to destruction, the destruction of everything - lives, cities, religion, hopes, dreams, everything he can destroy. His battle is a mockery of Dante's Inferno, his battle theme going from terrifying, to manic, to depressing and ultimately to its grand finale. When he dies, he doesn't give a speech, he doesn't shout "No!" and he doesn't make any noise at all. He KNEW that he was going to die eventually. He didn't care. He had all the power in the cosmos, and yet, when he died, he didn't care.

What an SOB.

Good chapter!
Hana13 chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
TERRA! :( Ultimecia! That evil, ugly witch! How dare she take over Kuja's body! :P

The conversation between Terra and Kuja was really intense and heartbreaking! T-T Why does Kuja always have to break Terra's heart like that!

Update soon! :)
eureka93 chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
Ok, I started reading this story a few days ago, and I decided to wait till I got to this chapter before I posted. Now then... Do you realize how badly I've wanted to cry and punch my computer screen? Especially after Kuja's torture with Kefka and the others. I just wanna give him a hug. T.T And wouldn't you know it, more suspense. Tis good, but... I'm at a loss for words.
Coli Chibi chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
Oh, no, Kuja's i it deep! Ugh, it's alwaycreepy when you possess the oppisite gender.

Good job!
Hana13 chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
AWESOME! :) I LOVE the bromance! It's nice to see Zidane and Kuja getting along! And Terra told Kuja that she's loves him! Awwww!

So, it's seems Kuja is going to be their guide in the darkness. Take care of Terra and Zidane, Kuja! Be a good big brother!

Coli Chibi chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
I love the son of a submariner joke. That is one of the best, yet oddly placed insults ever.

Keep it up! 9/10!
Hana13 chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Sigh...Squall, stalking is really is creepy, and he shouldn't be eavesdropping like that. Why must he be like that? Not to mention the fight! Boys...Well, Squall is pretty smart and has good intuition, so he might be right the "shadow" thing with Kuja...

Coli Chibi chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
Tickling Squall? Are Zidane and Bartz suicidal? Groping Tifa from behind is a better idea than that! ...N-no, it isn't. Nevermind.

Great chapter!
Hana13 chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
OH...MY...GOD! 0O0 THEY HAD SEX! KUJA AND TERRA HAD SEX!? I CAN'T wait to see the aftermath this...