Reviews for The Four Lovers
annlea913 chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
I really like this story, i hope you keep going
Andree 07 chapter 18 . 2/6/2015
I just re-read this very story and my anger at Cobb resurfaced. Being a total A&A fan, I felt terrible for liking the E&A moments, but girls wanna have fun. I definitely want for Arthur and Ariadne to end up together, because their 3 to 1 arrangement was bound to fail from the start anyway. I hope you'll put an end to this suffering some day (but do respect if it stays this way). As always the best wishes for you.
Mimi chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
I wished you would continue. I angry at Cobb for not sharing Arthur's letter. He already has his family - he needs to step aside and let Arthur have his. Please let the babies be Arthur's and let the lovers reunite.
lola chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
loved this fanfic, maybe someday you will end this work :) waiting excited for that
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Update this pleeeease :D One of the best fanfics I've read on here!
Laura-x chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Hope you can update this soon? Would love to know what happens. Btw I loooove your fanfics :) xx
EmIsForReal chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
loved it best stroy i've read yet
Evie-Marie87 chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
please, please, please carry on this story! I need to know what happens! x
I love you Roza chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Damn that Cobb I hate him and Eames with a passion I hope A&A end up together.
I love you Roza chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love you but maybe not this story. I mean I'm sure it's awesome buy I'm such an A&A fan that I'm not sure I can handle her with other people.
recey2010 chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
im loving this story and all the drama please update soon
Lazarus76 chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Really glad you updated this one - its one of my favourites.
Sakura Potter chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
OH MY GOD! Twins! Please don't tell me that one baby is Arthur's and one is Cobb's (or any other strange combination)

Gratefully I'm not in Ariadne's shoes because I don't know what she's going to do!

I need more Eames-material in here! hahaha

Great job, hope you update soon :)
Lazarus76 chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
This is brilliant. Please update again soon!
pink54345 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Great story. I want more! Keep it up ;)