Reviews for Justice League Conflict: DCAU Series Part 9
west189 chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
No worries about how religious this chapter was. I rarely go to church, but whenever it's time for Lent, something has to go. This year is caffeine, excluding what's in chocolate.

I hope Mary continues to be evil-free, but we all know your track-record with dealing your favorite people the worst hands.

west189 chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
This was sweet. Of course, only if you leave out the Illuminati's attempted assassination of Vic and Helena. But, nonetheless, it was sweet.

west189 chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
Oh, I just love weddings! Mind you, the only one I can remember was the wedding of my friend's mother, and even then it was a Jewish ceremony, so I wouldn't know what a Catholic/Christian one would be like.

I'm just glad that there's a spot of happiness in all the gloom you're sending their way. Plus, you gave Flash a scene!

west189 chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
This chapter was bittersweet. It's good to see Courtney and Al be happy, but at the same time, I still miss when she was with Billy. Courtney made her choice, and hopefully the world won;t condemn her for it.

west189 chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
This is just the opposite of the last chapter, which was romantic, and this one is all doom gloom and torture. I certainly hope things start looking up for everyone, but, knowing you, everything is about to get a whole lot worse.

west189 chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Very romantic chapter, this one is. But did you have to be so mean to poor Billy with what Stargirl said? They're quite the cute couple.

And Kyle and Kara said they're first 'I love You's!

JDP95 chapter 26 . 2/29/2012
And a Leaguer goes down for good. I'm excited to see Wildcat take Atomic Skull on. Should be a great fight. I liked how you brought Diana's old ways into this. When I first read it I thought it was a little weird, considering she's been away from the Amazons for a long time, but when you really think about it, it makes sense. Diana wouldn't ditch all her teachings, and she's never come across that problem, so it makes sense. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
So now the Legion's on the defensive. Great chapter, and I liked seeing the League's wounds being adressed. Beating up your friends would make you feel guilty afterwards. More action is still to come, and I can't wait!
JDP95 chapter 24 . 2/27/2012
The Guardians are getting their asses handed to 'em! Most of the team's already out, and the League still hasn't shown up. The suspense is getting larger. Will the League join again and fight the Legion? Or are they going to be fighting themselves some more? Can't wait for ch 25!
S-Bumblebee chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
I can't believe I was three chapters behind!

Anyway, what an exciting set of chapters they were, having the League essentially fight against itself was a very interesting conflict indeed and you carried it off wonderfully. The fight scenes were exciting but I loved the emphasis you had on the care that the League were still showing their teammates regardless of the situation.

Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Jana Girl123 chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
You've been so wonderfully generous with updates lately:) It doesn't surprise me that Kara and 'Tea have a rivalry, they're practically twins after all. I can't blame Galatea for not wanting her to go.
JDP95 chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
J'onn and Superman just made fools of themselves. As well as the rest of the UN League. It was a smart ploy though, and it worked. Luthor got what he wanted, and with half the League out cold, the Legion just got an easier fight. Nice chapter, and nice twists. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
Wuh oh! Looks like Wonder Woman's forces are a little more willing to fight than Superman's. I also liked the part with Luthor. Nice curve ball. I really enjoyed this chapter and cannot wait for the next one!
JDP95 chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Oh boy. The League is divided and I am SO excited to see them fight each other. I'm on Wonder Woman's side. Superman can be an idiot sometimes, morally or otherwise. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
DooMguy101 chapter 20 . 2/20/2012