Reviews for Justice League Conflict: DCAU Series Part 9
S-Bumblebee chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Gosh, I don't know where to start...

First though I just want to say how well you write combat scenes, all of the battles were energetic, strategic and exciting, I can see that you put a lot of thought into who fights who and who gets involved to help. Also you always use a wide mix of description which keeps everything interesting as well.

You handled the League's division really well, I loved how various members interacted and either went back to being a team, understood the situation in the case of Shayera and John or had a harder time accepting it like Diana, obviously all of those things are dependent on the JLers past experiences.

The friction between Kara and Galatea is definitely picking up but slipping in Kara's perspective on Galatea's abilities and the situation went a long way to showing that there is perhaps a chance that the two may get along, maybe not well but I'd be excited to see future interactions between them,Kara's 'jumping the gun' with Galatea's actions against Doomsday certainly proved that their relationship is on precarious grounds. You're certainly shaping Galatea up to be a very interesting and complicated character.

I must confess that I was surprised by the ending, but of course a situation such as this has its casualties :( And I have to say Diana's assessment of Superman is very intriguing, she's always seemed to have him on his very own altar, much like everyone else when it comes to Supes...it looks like the two of them have a long road ahead of them.

All in all a fantastic adventure that covered a lot of issues that will have ramifications later on, which I am certain you will no doubt expand upon.

I'm also very glad that I was of some help, you help me an awful lot with my own writing and I am only too glad to return the favour :D
Jana Girl123 chapter 30 . 3/7/2012
...It's over? But it went by so fast! Another fantastic installment, and after that cliffhanger you just gave I'm utterly intrigued about the next one. Great work:)
JDP95 chapter 30 . 3/7/2012
A very satisfying end to Part 9. But it also left some pretty big unresolved issues, which will be very interesting to see unfold in Part 10. I'm glad to see Anna will still be involved in the future stories, and I look forward to Part 10!
JDP95 chapter 29 . 3/6/2012
Very nice. Wrapping up the chapter, and reporting Red's death. I enjoyed seeing Diana let go and forgive Clark. Great job!
GirlWithTheRainbowColoredWings chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is for real. Do not delete. Seriously! This is the love bear. This girl got this bear and she laughed and thought it was cute so she sent it all over the place:) well the next day the love of her life came up to her and asked her out on a date! This love bear controls everyones love life. Later in their lives they got married. This one guy got this love bear and said it was bull. So he deleted it. The next day his wife left him and said that she didnt really love him. He realized that the bear does control love. So he found the message and sent it to 10 people. He really did love this girl and once every person got it, his wife came back he saw what it did. She gave him a big kiss and said she loved him :) now you have one hour to send this to 20 people or you will never meet the love of your life or your girl/guy will leave you. If you do send this then be ready for the shock of ur life at 11:11 p.m. tonight :) start sending

I did not type this

But pass it on
JDP95 chapter 28 . 3/4/2012
Action, action, and more action! I love it! The fights are amazing and you do an excellent job of keeping track between all of the characters you posses. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 27 . 3/2/2012
Very interesting. A new character is added, one that is very mysterious, even in the comics themselves. You portrayed the character very well. One thing I didn't understand was Flash letting the villains escape. Didn't they have warrants for them? Other than that, great chapter!
west189 chapter 20 . 3/2/2012
Not Lex. dear God, not Lex. Some things just should not happen. Just... Just no. Wrong on so many different levels. Bleh with a capital BLEH!

West1889
west189 chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
No worries about how religious this chapter was. I rarely go to church, but whenever it's time for Lent, something has to go. This year is caffeine, excluding what's in chocolate.

I hope Mary continues to be evil-free, but we all know your track-record with dealing your favorite people the worst hands.

west189 chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
This was sweet. Of course, only if you leave out the Illuminati's attempted assassination of Vic and Helena. But, nonetheless, it was sweet.

west189 chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
Oh, I just love weddings! Mind you, the only one I can remember was the wedding of my friend's mother, and even then it was a Jewish ceremony, so I wouldn't know what a Catholic/Christian one would be like.

I'm just glad that there's a spot of happiness in all the gloom you're sending their way. Plus, you gave Flash a scene!

west189 chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
This chapter was bittersweet. It's good to see Courtney and Al be happy, but at the same time, I still miss when she was with Billy. Courtney made her choice, and hopefully the world won;t condemn her for it.

west189 chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
This is just the opposite of the last chapter, which was romantic, and this one is all doom gloom and torture. I certainly hope things start looking up for everyone, but, knowing you, everything is about to get a whole lot worse.

west189 chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Very romantic chapter, this one is. But did you have to be so mean to poor Billy with what Stargirl said? They're quite the cute couple.

And Kyle and Kara said they're first 'I love You's!

JDP95 chapter 26 . 2/29/2012
And a Leaguer goes down for good. I'm excited to see Wildcat take Atomic Skull on. Should be a great fight. I liked how you brought Diana's old ways into this. When I first read it I thought it was a little weird, considering she's been away from the Amazons for a long time, but when you really think about it, it makes sense. Diana wouldn't ditch all her teachings, and she's never come across that problem, so it makes sense. Great job!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »