Reviews for Justice League Conflict: DCAU Series Part 9
JDP95 chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
So now the Legion's on the defensive. Great chapter, and I liked seeing the League's wounds being adressed. Beating up your friends would make you feel guilty afterwards. More action is still to come, and I can't wait!
JDP95 chapter 24 . 2/27/2012
The Guardians are getting their asses handed to 'em! Most of the team's already out, and the League still hasn't shown up. The suspense is getting larger. Will the League join again and fight the Legion? Or are they going to be fighting themselves some more? Can't wait for ch 25!
S-Bumblebee chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
I can't believe I was three chapters behind!

Anyway, what an exciting set of chapters they were, having the League essentially fight against itself was a very interesting conflict indeed and you carried it off wonderfully. The fight scenes were exciting but I loved the emphasis you had on the care that the League were still showing their teammates regardless of the situation.

Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Jana Girl123 chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
You've been so wonderfully generous with updates lately:) It doesn't surprise me that Kara and 'Tea have a rivalry, they're practically twins after all. I can't blame Galatea for not wanting her to go.
JDP95 chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
J'onn and Superman just made fools of themselves. As well as the rest of the UN League. It was a smart ploy though, and it worked. Luthor got what he wanted, and with half the League out cold, the Legion just got an easier fight. Nice chapter, and nice twists. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
Wuh oh! Looks like Wonder Woman's forces are a little more willing to fight than Superman's. I also liked the part with Luthor. Nice curve ball. I really enjoyed this chapter and cannot wait for the next one!
JDP95 chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Oh boy. The League is divided and I am SO excited to see them fight each other. I'm on Wonder Woman's side. Superman can be an idiot sometimes, morally or otherwise. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
DooMguy101 chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Nice
S-Bumblebee chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
An insightful chapter.

I am somewhat intrigued by the relationship between Luthor and the Queen, mostly because I find it unusual behaviour from Lex :D They have an interesting dynamic between them though, I would think their relationship will have ripple effects on the other goings on?

I especially enjoyed the Riddler and Calender Man, there were a lot of nods to Batman and all the characters were portrayed fantastically and with excellent humour as always :D
JDP95 chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
I enjoyed the cameo in this chapter :P Thanks! Luthor's plan seems to be working. The plot line is great, and I'm interested to see where Luthor and the Queen's relationship will go. You're setting up something big, and only giving us a taste. I want more! Please update soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Really awesome chapter.

The religious part was really well done and quite poetic I think as well, it was good to see Mary finally deal with her dark side, and of course have Ray supporting her as well.

Also it was good to see Courtney and Billy interact again and the comparisons between the two of them, especially the maturity that Billy is now showing in the actions he has chosen to take. Seems that talk with John helped him come to a decision ;)

And ooo looking forward to seeing more about the Illuminati and their involvement in all of this :D
JDP95 chapter 19 . 2/16/2012
Very nice. The religious aspect of this chapter was written very nicely, and you portrayed it very well.

I'm glad Courtney feels guilty about what she did. Billy shouldn't have had to go through that!

I'm also looking forward to finding out more about the Illuminati. Update again soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
Really loved this chapter.

Really, really loved the scene between Bruce and Selina and the music and lyrics was perfect for their relationship. The Illuminati were interesting as well, it was quite surprising but I would think that it was rather surprising for them too XD

Oh and the scene with John and Capt. Marvel was well done as well, John has to be one of the best equipped to advise on a situation such as this. :D
JDP95 chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
An assassin, huh? And the Illuminati. Perhaps a new foe for the JLU? Good job, and keep up the good work!
Jana Girl123 chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
Go Q, dodging daggers like a boss! So happy he and Helen are married now:) Lady Blackhawk and J'onn? Where exactly do you get these pairings from? As for Billy, well, it's not just about what he wants at this point. In this scenario it's about 90% Courtney who needs to come to a decision. Nice chapter:)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »