Reviews for Justice League Conflict: DCAU Series Part 9
S-Bumblebee chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
This chapter had a lot of interesting subtleties, again I think you are quietly pointing us in certain directions or at least hinting at things to look out for in future.

I enjoyed the interactions of Vic and Helena throughout their wedding but I must confess that I was most interested in Supergirl's and Galatea's interacting. I am sure that it is a precarious thing indeed. :)

Also nice to see Mari pop up here as well and see that she's doing well, but then of course she is, it's Mari :D

Looking forward to seeing more on Bruce as well, he seems to be interesting the others in this chapter as well :D
Jana Girl123 chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Yay, they finally, *finally* got married!:) It's so awesome to see that they got together and stayed that way in a fic. Very few people (including me) either have them explicitly married or show a wedding in a fic, so it's always nice to see. You did a good job describing the wedding without diving into it. Looking forward to what you update.
JDP95 chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
I'm sure this would have been a beautiful wedding. You described it wonderfully, which really helped it to stand out among all the action. It was a nice change from the action, but I'm ready for some more now:P Update soon!
Janagirl123 chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
I'm do happy they finally got hitched:) if anyone deserves it its Helen and Vic. Can't wait for the next update!
S-Bumblebee chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
Even though it was short it was a really wonderful chapter, the interactions between Stargirl and Atom Smasher were quite heart wrenching. Atom Smasher's obvious remorsefulness coupled with Stargirl's support was a wonderful combination.

And excellent Song choice, I see you favour Nickelback? They have some fantastic songs :D
JDP95 chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
It may have been short, but still a good chapter. I didn't know Courtney felt so strongly for Atom Smasher, and it'll be interesting to see if he joins the League now that he's cured. Keep on fighting! Can't wait for more!
S-Bumblebee chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
:D Two chapters for me to review :)

Chapter 14 dealt with a number of issues, the interactions between Dick with Batman and Ulla were well done and show the difficulties he seems to be having with the relationships he is involved in. It was well contrasted with the other two relationships in the chapter.

A very interesting concept that Supergirl would find a man defending her an attractive quality.

I'm interested as well in Stargirl's connection with Atom Smasher which you seem to be looking into. I feel sorry for Billy though :(

Chapter 15 was suspenseful which you generated and maintained perfectly. Even though we haven't seen a great deal of Owlwoman and Jack O'Lantern, their relationship comes across as a very strong one indeed.

Can't wait to see what Lex does with his new information :D
JDP95 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Awesome chapter. I can tell some major fighting is brewing. This chapter was short, but necessary. It's teasing us for what's to come. I like it :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
I think Billy's being a little unfair. Not to say unrealistic because that's pretty much exactly how he would be, but he really should cut Courtney some slack. After all, it was her first love. Granted it was a bit on the illegal side, but still.
JDP95 chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Ohh, good chapter! A lot of relationship dramas. I can't wait until next chapter. How's Billy gonna take it?
Jana Girl123 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Yay! *bubbles with joy* I'm so very happy HQ are finally getting married soon:) Glad to see Dick and Bruce manage to hold a conversation for more than 5 seconds without it resulting in bloodshed. Update soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
:D I loved this chapter!

Really insightful and the style was fantastic with the flashbacks.

Also the characters themselves were very interesting, their pasts and how they came to be together.

I'm looking forward to learning of their plight :)
west189 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
That's a nice bit of history. Good to know for future reference. I hope Luthor isn't too hard on the two of them, although he probably will be.

West189
JDP95 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I like this chapter. It gave us the history of both characters, which was a smart move since Owlwoman and Jack aren't well known. Great job!
Jana Girl123 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Hehe, I love it when the man complains about them even taking his damn feather:) But you have to wonder what it is about heroes loving birds so much and putting them in their names. Black Canary, Owlman, Owlwoman, Nightwing sounds like a bird, Hawk, Dove, there's even an entire team called Birds of Prey. Nice update, hope to see more from you soon:)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »