Reviews for Justice League Conflict: DCAU Series Part 9
Jana Girl123 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
I think Billy's being a little unfair. Not to say unrealistic because that's pretty much exactly how he would be, but he really should cut Courtney some slack. After all, it was her first love. Granted it was a bit on the illegal side, but still.
JDP95 chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Ohh, good chapter! A lot of relationship dramas. I can't wait until next chapter. How's Billy gonna take it?
Jana Girl123 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Yay! *bubbles with joy* I'm so very happy HQ are finally getting married soon:) Glad to see Dick and Bruce manage to hold a conversation for more than 5 seconds without it resulting in bloodshed. Update soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
:D I loved this chapter!

Really insightful and the style was fantastic with the flashbacks.

Also the characters themselves were very interesting, their pasts and how they came to be together.

I'm looking forward to learning of their plight :)
west189 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
That's a nice bit of history. Good to know for future reference. I hope Luthor isn't too hard on the two of them, although he probably will be.

JDP95 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
I like this chapter. It gave us the history of both characters, which was a smart move since Owlwoman and Jack aren't well known. Great job!
Jana Girl123 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Hehe, I love it when the man complains about them even taking his damn feather:) But you have to wonder what it is about heroes loving birds so much and putting them in their names. Black Canary, Owlman, Owlwoman, Nightwing sounds like a bird, Hawk, Dove, there's even an entire team called Birds of Prey. Nice update, hope to see more from you soon:)
JDP95 chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Nice little focus on the two couples. Can't wait for ch 13!
S-Bumblebee chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
I really liked this chapter, it was nice to see all of the characters here in a more relaxed situation. The interactions between Blackhawk and Galatea were really heartwarming though, particularly the notion of her birthday.

Also more comparisons between the League and the Guardians, I'm sensing a gradual build up in tension there which I am sure you have plans for :)
west189 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Will the men of the BatClan ever learn? I hope Dick does; he's one of my favorite characters. If they're lucky- and you're nice to them- Dick and Ulla's, and Blackhawk's and Tea's relationships will remain intact. They just need grit spit and a whole lot of duct tape. (I've always wanted to say that!)

West189

P.S. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a relaxing Boxing Day! I certainly know I did.
west189 chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas! I really hope that you feel better soon. And don't worry if you can't update as much as you like, everyone needs to relax a some point, and I get the feeling that you haven't for a while.

Things are starting to heat up politically, and what's this about Darkseid trying to take over Mary? Isure hope Jack and Wenonah make it out alive!

S-Bumblebee chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Nice look into the politics of the world here which you explained and carried out really clearly. It was good to see Black Adam in his Guardian role as well and he obviously has a very good understanding of those around him as he interprets their actions and words.

Also things with Mary Marvel are taking another turn as well, I'm interested to see where you're heading with this as well.

Another great chapter Loki, and I hope you're feeling okay.
JDP95 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
K, I gotta say, I love Luthor. He's so devious and smart it's just awesome. Great chapter, and it's cool to see some of the easter eggs from previous parts come into full plot. Nice job!
Jana Girl123 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Well delayed updates aren't ever good, and very sorry to hear about your disorder. This chapter was funny though, it's always good to see Mary breaking out of her shell a bit like she did with the caffeine. I hope you feel well enough to write again soon:)
JDP95 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
The song at the beginning of the chapter was great! Anyways, good chapter. I would have liked to see more of a fight with Mary and the Legion, but it was well done. I liked the 'Master' part of the chapter :P Can't wait for the next one!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »