Reviews for Justice League Conflict: DCAU Series Part 9
west189 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Oooh, now we're getting somewhere. I still haven't forgotten about any of the plot bunnies you left in the last story, so I can't wait to see which ones you choose to use this time.

west189 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
The beginning seems a little slow, but at least you got some fighting in!

Sorry for the late reviews (this and future ones) high school is working me like a pack mule in the grand canyon.

S-Bumblebee chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Wow, Batman is really taking a turn. The more I think about it, it almost seems as though he his devolving, like the progression he has made in character is slowly reverting back to his broody and alone self. I don't know if that's what you're going for but its certainly the vibes I'm picking up.

Poor Plastic man though :D That scene was really well placed and performed, a nice lift to the mood as well after Batman's research.

And of course things are starting to take shape with the Legion of Doom and the Guardians :)
JDP95 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
And so it begins. After all this time, Luthor still has another plan. :P Can't wait to see what happens in this story. Will the JLU actually have to fight the Global Guardians? Should be fun to find out.
Jana Girl123 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Heh, hope no one tells Q Blackhawk is stealing his signature line:) Bruce, oh Bruce, don't you see she doesn't want you anymore? I know he liked -maybe even loved- Selina but come on, it's getting embarrassing to have him be so protective. And Alfred with the 12th avenue line was genius, you gotta love old Al:) Update soon!
balletangel19 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Is there going to be more Flash in this story?
S-Bumblebee chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I'm still feeling really sorry for Batman...poor guy. Nice interactions between him and Barbara though considering what they've been through.

Also really liked Blackhawk and Nightwing meeting up with their significant others with a little bit of past coming up as well.

Really liked the last line as well, very chilling and of course...excellent song choice. One of my favourites XD
Jana Girl123 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
The flu sucks, sorry to hear you have it and hope you feel better. So Bruce is jealous about Quinn? Of course he is, the man's got Selina:) Maybe if Bruce wasn't so cold or distant or emotionally handicapped or stubborn or...well...basically a completely different person it could have worked out. Nice chapter, update soon:)
JDP95 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Well, the Legion of "Good" lasted long :P Somehow I have a feeling that Luthor's going to live up to his threat. Should be fun :) Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
S-Bumblebee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Poor Bruce :(

Nice though, I liked how you handled the situation and how Batman did as well, will be interesting to see how he deals with it as well.

Also I enjoyed the battle on the tanker, especially Diana noting that they all needed some work.

I really liked the Billy Joel words at the beginning too, very fitting I think :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Jeez, Bruce has awful luck with women. I mean first he lost Diana, then Babs (which I was happy about, I see them as a father/daughter thing) and now Selina. I think he really is meant to be alone, as sad as it sounds. He really just can't make connections or be open with women. Nice to see you started this one so quick (an remember you've been teasing me about the HQ wedding for two fics now, buster. You owe me:p). Update soon!
JDP95 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Some Legion of Good they are. The tanker would have been better off with the pirates. I'm so glad you included Batman into this chapter. He is an amazing character as most people know and we haven't seen him in this series lately. I hope we continue to see more of him throughout the series. Awesome job on the first chapter, and I can't wait for the second one!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7