Reviews for Whatever You Say
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 8/25
Nice post-movie fic :) Gonna read the sequels now :)
crankyman7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I remember this movie! I first saw it on video some years after it's release- I never saw it in theaters- but it's a pretty fun flick. Maybe not perfect, but definitely underrated.

It's Planet Bob, Aurora West. Planet Bob. Not New Earth.

I'm pretty sure Preed was dead, but oh well. He was fun to watch, and it's nice to see him here. I'm a bit surprised he's not partially paralyzed at the very least, but I guess he got lucky.

A nice oneshot overall. The only big flaw I can think of is that you never really explain why Stith was willing to bring Preed along on her ship. It's a rather open ended oneshot- but then, maybe your other two Titan A.E. fics address that.

The fact that you're writing improved in the 10 years since you wrote this story is clear to me, but it's not a case where your first story is terrible; this is a pretty good debut effort. I'm guessing you'd been writing for a little while before you submitted this one?
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
My, hope Stith doesn't end up regretting what she did with Preed. If she does, well, hell hath no fury like Stith scorned is all I can say.:3 Well, anyway, see ya.
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Good job. :)
naughtypuss Liza Akita chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This is real good,Aurora!

Hrmmm...will Preed (gotta luv him)reveal his treachery again? And will Stith really hang him by his intestines? (a very good threat. I'll hafta use it on my brother) Write more or I'll go nuts thinking about these questions! Do a chapter two! -Naughtypuss .
Sky chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Great fic! Please finish soon!
The Blue Sheep chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Um. His neck was broken. You heard it pop, there's no way he could have survived.
Preed chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Wow! Cool story, I'd like to see what happens. Write more!
Lilo Stitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
You've got an excellent grasp of the characters and their dialog ticks. Nice job.
Megan chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Wow! This was a great story! You've got me curious about what's gonna happen next! Keep up the great work!
Malkavien chapter 1 . 10/25/2000

Have just seen Titan AE (yeah, Belgium is _that_ behind USA release dates as movies are concerned, and I'm not telling about the TV series! geesh!), and i was quite glad to read a really good fic about that movie.

On my way to read the following eps!
stacy chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Braidless Baka chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Nice. V. v. Nice.
Akima34 chapter 1 . 9/18/2000
That's great! I think i've read this before, but not the whole thing. It's awesome! Keep it up!
Wolf Mother not signed because I'm too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
(((jealous))) write better than mee! (sob) Excellent story, though, great job! Keep it up! (part 2 part 2 part 2...)