Reviews for Beyond Broken
Alyssa Hill or Lyssa chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Poor Carlos! can't wait to read more!please update soon!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
AHHH DAMN CLIFFHANGERS DX please update soon, this is amazing!
winterschild11 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
great story so far! Please update soon!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I LOVE this. I love them trying to pull Carlos out of his grief. :( :( Amazing job with the setup of the chapter. I like the way you reveal what happened at the end, nice job. And I LOVE the Kenlos. :') So so sweet and amazing. Sob. Amazing can't wait for more!
ReachingForTheStars chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I seriously had no idea that you posted this story :/ I'm so sorry, Erin.

Anyways, I really did enjoy the prologue :D you wrote it so well and it really broke my heart. Poor Carlos, losing his father ): my heart broke for him. I nearly cried... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO HAVE TISSUES AROUND?

Great prologue and I can't wait to read the first chapter... keep it up :D
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Hey, It's Dakota, From Twitter - And My, My! I Must Say, You Are A Fantastic Writer! I seriously Cannot Wait To Read More From You!

Pretty Please Update Soon! :-) MuuchLoove..
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I've been meaning to read and review this story sooner but I kept on forgetting. Please forgive me, Erin. I know there's no excuse and I'm sorry.

Anyways, I really did enjoy the prologue. It was very well written and I could imagine the whole scene in my head. You did great with it.

Poor Carlos. I felt so bad for him while I was reading this. I seriously needed some tissues as I was reading this cause it honestly broke my heart. Carlos was traumatized by the death of his father. And even worse, his father died saving him. And he's blaming himself.

I really can't wait to see what happens next and great job (:

Yayy for Elevate :D 25 more day :D
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great job, Twinnie! :) I seriously love how you wrote this chapter. Poor Carlos.. (

Keep it up! 8D And yay for Elevate!
allisonkatep chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is so good...yet so sad! I love it. I can't wait to read more! And omg me too. I am so excited for Elevate! (:
shenerdist chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hi! You might remeber me from twitter, I'm Rusher_For_Life? By the way, poor Carlos! Can't wait to see what happens next!