Reviews for Twists
iloveorchids chapter 19 . 3/14
Thank you for this story. I have enjoyed the ride greatly!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
Nice job and congratulations on finishing your story. I really enjoyed it and I especially thought it was neat that Ba'al and Adria were able to help out the team by healing the General and dispatching yet another clone. It was so sweet that Vala and Adria were able to connect in a positive way, they really needed that. I love that Daniel and Vala are on their forever mission and together at last, very sweet. It was a nice touch at the end to have Sha're and her son getting to see Daniel and Vala married at last. I found your last chapter to be very satisfying and a joy to read. I will miss this story but look forward to the next one you share with us. Thanks for all the time and effort that went into it and I know I will read it over again. :)
HAZMOT chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
It's really weird to see Adria and Baal, as the happy couple, especially having a loving child. Vala is the perfect grandmother and she loves her daughter very much. But I think when Vala was sure Daniel would admit he still loves Share' that her life was over. Little did she realize Daniel only has eyes for her and make her his wife. Litle did both our duo knew that they were being watched over. :D
countrygirl2005 chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Great ending!
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Beautiful ending. I really did enjoy this story from beginning to end. I can't wait to see what story you come up with next.
kehwie chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Jack and Daniel's interaction at the altar made me laugh out loud. Nicely done there.

Glad everyone gets a happily ever after. :)
SciFiSiren2 chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
I was soo happy to see another chapter up, it is a happy gift that makes me smile! This chapter was great, I am so glad the team made it out with Doreanna. Also, nice job in capturing Vala's emotions in regard to Sha're and Daniel, we can see she is conflicted in trusting that Daniel has moved on, she's so vulnerable. I really felt for her but Daniel did a great job reassuring her with his whispred words. I can't wait for the next chapter, all the best in finishing it! It has been a pleasure following your story, thanks for writing! :)
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
I loved your interaction between Daniel, Vala and Sha're. Very good chapter.
Kehwie chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Videos? Perk. I have enjoyed the story, but now I'm off to see videos!
Mystique84 chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
Love love love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope they save Doreanna, and who is Merrick in love with because I need to save them! poor soul! anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
SciFiSiren2 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
More please, more please! Really well done chapter! I love that Vala told Daniel he is her strength and you nicely captured the emotion of the moment. I'm glad Vala's skills have not gone to rust and she was able to get the crystal. I soo wanted to keep on reading the conversation with Sha're. Great story and I love every chapter! :)
dcmom chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
I have liked this story from the beginning but it is hard to get use to Adria not being an Ori. The love between her and Baal does work though for some strange reason. Cant wait for more chapters.
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
So glad Vala is keeping her pick-pocketing skills up to par. You never know when they'll come in handy.
SciFiSiren2 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Wow! Cliffhanger indeed! Where to begin? Ok, first let me say I am very proud of Vala for telling Daniel that she talked with Sha're and being totally honest about the fact that Sha're had ascended. Vala would always be honest with Daniel but that was a tough one! Daniel has moved on and is a much different man now, Vala is the best woman for him, and Sha're knew she was what Daniel would need now. I really enjoyed that part of the story...hooray for true love! Secondly, just when I think I've got your Twists all figured out you give me another one! I can't wait to find out who is behind Merrick's plan. Nice job on this chapter and I love that you keep us guessing! Soooo ready for more! :)
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad Daniel has realised that he's grown so much over the years that Vala is the only one who can make him truly happy. And your cliffhanger...yummy! I can't wait for the next chapter!