Reviews for Love Reincarnated
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
I hate you you left it on a huge cliffhanger :(
finfin123 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Chapter 5 please

What happened to 1846 elena
Delena4Ever5678 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
This is so good!
blahahahah chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Ugh, I love this story so much, I can't even begin to explain. Are you continuing with it, or not. If so, I can't wait for the next chapter. :3
joellen818 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
loving the chapters, hating the clifhangers ( but dont we all? lol cant wait to see what happens I know it will be great. keep up the good work.

-joellen818
wolverine99 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
So happy that Elena is standing to Stefan to get the truth for Damon. Great chapter.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Ooh really nice chapter, can't wait to see Stefan's reaction. Continue soon!
scarlett2112 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
good update.. I feel so bad for Damon.. Everything is always taken from him..He really has no one. Elena will change that by the time this reaches its conclusion though I think.

Stefan is just an evil ass. Hate him.. How could he backstab his brother just for a woman.. Damon was blood, Katherine was a seductress...Hurry with ch 5.
Karla Masen chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
You NEED to hurry up with the next chapter. This was kind of disappointing that it had to end there..
Karla Masen chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
manresa chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Awesome chapter as usual! Update soon
Awesome chapter as usual! Ud soon
Awesome chapter as usual! Ud soon
trs chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
really like this story and where its going, i wonder how long it is before damon knows its our elena - im impatient, so cant help it! also kinda hoping stefan did know - would make it easier for elena to let go. even if he was compelled he would have had the chance to tell after he turned... since compulsion wears off he must've known! cant wait for next chapter - hope it isn't long! xoxo
joellen818 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Love it Love it Love it! Cant wait for the next chapter, update soon? This is going to be an amazing story and I cant wait to see it completed!