Reviews for Just a Little Perspective
challe chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I really love this story!
Mpj891 chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Great chp but I think Clark is in alot of trouble for running off and leving lois
thekiller00 chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Darn bank robbers ruining what was about to happen ! I can't wait to see what happens the next time Lois and Clark are alone together.
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
aww poor lois...she finally got the guts to do something and superman had to go do a job...i should have known lol
mike osborn chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Great story.. It will be interesting to see how Clark takes lois's 'subtle' flirting! One looks forward to the next update
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Wow I'm hooked on your story I can't wait for the next one...post soon oh and Happy Thanksgiving
superlc529 chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Love how Clark's considering dropping the 'dorky/klutzy' persona, but not *too* much where anybody'd get suspicious to his other identity. Cat's pretty observant. At first I thought it was *Lois* who entered the bullpen, not Cat, but that was a good surprise. I hope Clark'll head over to Lois' in his casual clothes after he finishes at the bullpen. :) Great job and I can't wait for more.
thekiller00 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Another great chapter. I'm looking forward to where clark goes from here now that he is slowly figuring out that Lois is starting to like 'Clark' more than ever.
superlc529 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Awww! This was such a cute chapter. I love that Clark is opening up a little bit more. Martha's chicken noodle soup was a real nice touch. If anything can cure a cold/flu, it's from something Martha Kent created. :D I love this story. It's got the right amount of Clois fluff and yet seriousness. I hope you'll update soon. :)
Mpj891 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
It's getting good cant wait to see what she does next
thekiller00 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to how Lois and Cat react to each other when they are both trying to get Clark to date them.
reeven chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Lois going after Clark sounds sooooooo good, and if Cat keep trying...oh yes! more jealous Lois!
superlc529 chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Love that Clark's nervous about Lois realizing his other identity and that he's completely unaware of what she's really thinking. :P I loved this new chapter. I think option #3 is the best bet too. I can't wait to see more! Can't wait for that next chapter. Great job!
Mpj891 chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Can't wait for the next chp poor old clarks in touble
thekiller00 chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Although short, it was a great chapter. I'm looking forward to how Clark reacts to Lois trying to subtly let him know that she is romantically interested in him.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »