Reviews for Ninth Key Jesse's POV
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Wow good job i love it so far. Plz update i want to hear bout the part Jesse's POV where he interrupted Tad and Susannah kissing!
officerhale chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Excellent!

Hoping you update soon, and that you are well, Andromeda
x781227x chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I love this!

Great so far, please update soon!

Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Another chapter, another review. This is how the system works. Anyway loved the little talks in this chapter. I was laughing a little at suze's dad. Update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Ahh if only Suze could have figured that out oh well the story would have been sorta lame then... I hope your uploaded thing gets figured out soon. Update soon(as always)
Vivid Fox chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I like this, it's staying true to Jesse's character and I would like to read more. Why did you pick the 2nd book out of all of them?

xx

Fox
Paullover chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Its pretty good so far! Id like to read more..
firecrushedcat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It seems like a good start(: awesome. Update soon? (:
Skyhazzard chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
For those who got confused cause it was updated but there's only one chapter, I had another chapter but it was a later one and I deleted it and put this one up. but I'm planning on putting the other one up when I get to it. Also I'm still pretty new to this whole putting story up things so I don't know how to do it. I mean I know enough to be able to post stuff but changing the chapter order, not so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
There's only on chapter but its an update? I'm so confused but I'll go with it. Really good chapter update soon:)
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
really good for a first story with each update im really excited to see how you interpret the story into Jesse's pov... update soon :)
4evermediatorlover2010 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hmmm...I would love some more. :) I thought that this was a good place in the series to start with.