Reviews for Weighted, Measured and Priced
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
That was a well spun pwp, a quick peek at the life that Takano lead while in limbo. I loved it. Thanks for writing it! Can you maybe follow up with one for Onodera?
merinxD chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I liked this. It's a shame these isn't more to the series.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
awww cute
Lady Freckles chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
What a great story about Masanune and Ritsu's life as a couple. I love the fact that you are giving us a chance to see them in a different setting outside the crazinest of their workplace. I really love the fact that Masamune doesn't hide his love for Ritsu and is willing to display all his love, affection, and devotion for his boyfriend anywhere they go. Please keep writing I really enjoy reading your stories.
Me chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Easy gathering, warm hearting, and intriguing.

I can easily picture the events in the fiction while reading. The background of the story is well explained and described. Also, the author embeds japanese cultures and expressions in the story. Good details and clear.
darielle chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
u captured the moments and feelings between them quite perfectly ) thanks!
Drunken Strawberries chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Weeeeeeeeee! Ritsu hontouni kawaii! Takano's so sweet! Please update soon!
Booboobitxch666 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
) That's all I can really do is smile that was so sweet... Great Story

Arigatou Gozaimasu *Bow*
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
You are so good at writing such cute stories! I loved it!
lolcari chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Aw! That was so absolutely awesome and made me feel so happy for my favorite characters! YaY they survived a family weekend with the grandparents, and Grandma sent them home with food! I love the way the chapter ended, Masamune driving and Ritsu sleeping as usual. So sweet! Thank you so much, I love your stories! Please keep writing, these are fantastic! C.
anime1hinata chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Lol I love these series of yours, they're so fun to read!

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Sokilee chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Ahahahaa. Takano-san Onodera just made a new enemy huh? XD
pheecat chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
oh how I love Masamune...so in love with Ritsu and not afraid to show it! I especially loved how he shut down the woman who is after him. Too bad Ritsu isn't more honest with his feelings. Honestly I think Masamune has the patience of a saint, to put up with Ritsu's contrariness. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. More please! _
Miyuki Meiru chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Looks like Ritsu's going to have troubles soon! :) xD
lolcari chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
All I could think of was hurray for Masamune! Holding hands with his boyfriend in his small home town. Of course Ritsu is uncomfortable, but why Ritsu why are you uncomfortable. He is so obviously the one you love you silly goose. Tremendous update to a terrific story. Thanks so much. As an aside when I see two people holding hands who happen to be of the same gender I cheer inside, because love is love. Thank you! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Update please.