Reviews for The Fine Print
gypsykl79 chapter 23 . 10/14
are you going elsewhere?
Lily chapter 22 . 10/11
Hey. Im really, really sad that you are deleting your stories!
Can you at least finish this one before you delete this?
Best Wishes :)
tigerfan24 chapter 1 . 10/8
how do you save them. they are my favorite stories and what got me on this website.
silver starlight serpant chapter 23 . 10/7
I have really loved all of your MIOBI works and am sad to see you take them down. I was very sad when I realized that this was not another update. Thank you for all the hard work you put into the fandom and sharing your wonderful stories with us.
Jewelz1642 chapter 23 . 10/7
Wait no! I mean, it’s your decision and I want to support it. But these stories are absolutely amazing and they are some of my favorite things to read on this site. I love MIOBI and Payson and Sasha and your stories are so amazing and perfect. I would really love to be able to download and save, because I want to keep these stories with me forever. Like I’m not even joking. I got so excited when I saw you updated that I couldn’t open the email for a few days because I was too excited. I accept if you want to stop updating but I love these stories with or without updates and I would love to keep reading them from time to time. I am technologically inefficient; I know nothing, so if there is a way to save your stories before you take them down (if you must), please please please let me know! Again, I want to keep these stories so badly. I really love them so much!
Can't wait for the second Arc. Didn't think you could top NJYBA or Lost and Found. Love your characterization of Payson and Kelly. Can't wait for Payson and Sasha to admit their feelings
Flying Thunderbird chapter 22 . 2/4
Hey, I hope you still have plans to continue the story! I found you by chance on AO3 and it looked like you were posting this story there last month, so it gives me Hope!
Good luck with your original stories!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2017
All I want for Christmas is more of this story!
RedRoses130 chapter 22 . 9/22/2017
Loved the story! Am wondering if you're still planning on writing arc 2 of it, because I am biting my nails here.
I love the slow burn, very realistic. I also loved that this was a sort of reimagining of the storylines - it really brings out the best of all the characters without resorting to the sometimes juvenile arcs the script writers forced the characters to undergo for extra drama.

Hope you're having luck with your original works,

RedRoses130
Liz chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
Loved this story, sad you never finished it.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2017
Please please update soon!
Carla chapter 22 . 3/3/2017
OMG, I hope you do continue this. It's so good! Great ideas, great writing and GREAT characterization. Can't wait for Arc 2 :)
PlumaRebelde chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Totally dying for Second Arc
mariskamagdolinah chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE BACK?! THIS IS THE CHRISTMAS GIFT I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET!
I am so giddy over this that I may actually leave a useful comment at some point...
Love, Eliza
Smokeye chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
Great chapter as always ,not many Sasha and payson scenes but I dont mind much cause I'm sure we gonna have lots of them in the coming chapters. Keep it UP ;)