Reviews for The Fine Print
Raf13 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Please continue this! It's so perfect :)
rachel.r.steiner chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Interesting twist on the storyline. I liked it for the most part, but I didn't like that you took Emily and Lauren completely out of it, especially Emily. I know the show completely ruined her character, but she was one of my favorite characters, along with Payson. I personally don't think she would've ended up like her mom, but anyway...
Here are some things I did like about it.
1. I liked that it was told from Payson & Sasha's point-of-views.
2. I liked that you left out Carter having an affair with Lauren.
3. Like on the show, I like how you showed Payson's progression from being all about power to finding her feminine side. That was one of my favorite developments to Payson's character, and that fashion show episode was one of my favorite MIOBI episodes.
Like I said, I wish Emily was in it more, and it seemed like you replaced her with Kelly, which seemed somewhat strange to me, but it was interesting learning about her point-of-view from your perspective.
Also, I'm glad nothing developed between Sasha & Payson in your story. I'm sorry, but I find that to be just a little creepy, since he is almost old enough to be her father. Overall, I think it was well-written and interesting. Pretty good job!
Pure Girl chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Having just finished MIOBI on DVD I was very excited to read another take on it - hopefully exploring angles or bettering painful storylines from the show. This really has so far so, I know you've "stopped" (and congrats on the novel!) But I'm putting you on alert just in case you carry on.
Brilliant characterisation here. :-D
lili chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
can you PLEASE continue this story...! I think its even better than the series...! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
SunOnARainyDay chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I love this story! Having surgery instead of breaking her back seems like a bit more rational storyline. I hope that you're still writing this (sorry, I just found this story so I'm not sure when it was updated last). Congrats on GSM! I am looking forward to reading it! :)
SisterRose94 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
are you continue this? this story is really good and i was hoping i could read more
TXJ chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Is there a universe in which you finished this? This is going so well, please tell me that you have some intention of continuing it.
irishrose chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I know you are busy with your own stuff (which I can't wait to read) but I am begging you as an avid reader of your work to update this fic. It has so much potential and it is so amazing!
Silvercrystal77 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Oh PLEASE continue this story! I love it so far! I can't wait to read more!
loveTWILIGHTandHungerGames chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
please let me help write this story I have good ideas for it.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
please update this story soon
love it
kaylie is better off without carter (break them up)
Dreamsb223 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I am just loving all you MIOBI fanfics! Please keep writing!
Peacelover56 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Amazing! I hope you UPDATE SOOn!
bousasa chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
This so good! I love fic! I was juste wondering if you kept on writing it?
DarkMoon2222 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Please add more soon! an pics of the dress too!