Reviews for The Fine Print
All I want for Christmas is more of this story!
RedRoses130 chapter 22 . 9/22
Loved the story! Am wondering if you're still planning on writing arc 2 of it, because I am biting my nails here.
I love the slow burn, very realistic. I also loved that this was a sort of reimagining of the storylines - it really brings out the best of all the characters without resorting to the sometimes juvenile arcs the script writers forced the characters to undergo for extra drama.

Hope you're having luck with your original works,

RedRoses130
Liz chapter 22 . 6/27
Loved this story, sad you never finished it.
Please please update soon!
Carla chapter 22 . 3/3
OMG, I hope you do continue this. It's so good! Great ideas, great writing and GREAT characterization. Can't wait for Arc 2 :)
PlumaRebelde chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Totally dying for Second Arc
mariskamagdolinah chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE BACK?! THIS IS THE CHRISTMAS GIFT I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET!
I am so giddy over this that I may actually leave a useful comment at some point...
Love, Eliza
Smokeye chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
Great chapter as always ,not many Sasha and payson scenes but I dont mind much cause I'm sure we gonna have lots of them in the coming chapters. Keep it UP ;)
bellachaos chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
I don't know what hurts my soul more-KP's AA silver or the hiatus for this fic. I only want good things for (your version of) Kelly Parker so seeing her get taken out by injury is heartbreaking. Hopefully rehab goes smoothly and she and Payson are in top shape for World's. So happy to see Emily on the national team, and Kaylie's solid performance as well. Best of luck with your novel, I look forward to the second arc of The Fine Print whenever you are able to write it.
Jewelz1642 chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
This was so good. I'm super shocked Lauren is the national champ but at the same time it was cool to see. Especially how it will affect her character development later on. I can't wait until you update again!
gots2luv chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
I loved this chapter please keep updating!
Lauren
Nonn chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
I'm so torn by the result. I really wanted Kelly to win (I'll root for Kelly against anyone but Payson) and she was so close. But like plot wise I'm kinda excited to see what you're gonna do with National Champ Lauren. Like how she'll react to the people saying she only got it because Payson didn't compete (and will this fuel her into maybe sending a certain video in the future with a decent motive to her actions) and what kind of relationship she'll have with Ellen Beals.

Awesome chapter as always.
brookletp chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Great work as usual. Didn't pick Lauren as the all around champ. Poor Kelly.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Thanks for listing the results at the end!

I am glad Kaylie did so well and that Emily still has a chance...if only Sasha could whip her but into shape.

Poor Kelly, at least she and Payson can relate even better now since Payson knows how it feels to be out of the game temporarily.

Ugh, I know I shouldn't begrudge Lauren but ugh. At least Payson knows Worlds is coming...
Trekkerpoet29 chapter 22 . 11/11/2016