Reviews for The Fine Print
brightandshiney chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
This and Not Just Yet, but Almost are my favorite MIOBI fics. In my mind Payson sweeps the Gold medals at London. And Payson/Sasha totally end up together after The Olympics, and have little blonde gymnastics babies.

Can't wait for the next update.
Kilani Heals chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
-sigh- It's over. No more new chapters! For now, right? You won't leave us hanging for long, RIGHT!

Lack of yummy Kyle Gibbs (for me) aside... I am enjoying the Summer Van Horn freedom. And Lauren-less drama.

I like Kelly. :D And I love Viola. My grandmother has better posture than you and she's dead. Priceless!

I have hopes that Kaylie wouldn't be too ... whiny in this fic.
Kilani Heals chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
oh. my. gosh.

I am just in absolute awe. And I can't believe just how EXCELLENT THIS IS!
Kilani Heals chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I thought that Keg Party would be a boring redo; but yours was the BEST thing.

Leo doesn't hold a candle to Austin. When does Austin come in? XD

I just realized! No botched back, means no cortisone shot! You are a genius!
Kilani Heals chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Absolutely LOVED it! Yes! Fixing herniated discs is pretty damn easy. But ABC family's a little stupid with these kinds of things.
Kilani Heals chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I love everything about this chapter. The dialogue. The wit. The foreshadowing. The way that you are completely FIXING holes upon holes that the actual writers of the show leave painfully open and unresolved.

I love you! You are a goddess. And I now to you
Kilani Heals chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Sheila (in this instance) rocks. Worst Stage Parent of the Year usually is a tie between her and Steve... but. Ha!

Does this mean, no Summer? *Puss-in-Boots Eyes*
Kilani Heals chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Smarmy Steve Good Steve. Thanks.

I actually wondered if the show went this way. Emily was Marty's responsibility! :D
leyla1111 chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Revisiting your fic on our first post-finale Monday. Is it too much like begging to ask you to keep writing and make me forget 90% of Season 3, and remind you this story in particular is a great way to do that? May just obsessively re-read this, Lessons Learned, and Obvious since when I do forget Season 3 those will become my new canon.
Jillian chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
I love this story and Payson learning to trust Sasha. Please update!
hazel-3017 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Just wanted to point out that in Sasha's original speech at the Rock he includes 'bleed' instead of saying 'breathe' twice as you have done here. I'm guessing it's just a typo, though, because just a few sentences later Kaylie is saying "Eat, sleep and bleed gymnastics." Otherwise, great chapter.
hazel-3017 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
This is just so good I'm reading it for the second time now. The first time was just to enjoy it, and I do! Your writing is absolutely beautiful. However, because I've read it before I'm also picking up on your mistakes. Nothing too bad... your spelling is pretty much okay, but you've got some instances of comma and punctuation trouble.

I.e.:

"When Alex called this meeting our purpose, I think..." - there should be a comma after 'meeting', because otherwise it seems as if what you're saying is that Alex described the meeting as their purpose. The sentence should be: "When Alex called this meeting, our purpose, I think..."

"She watched Kaylie drive down the street, before..." - because it's not a separate clause and the narrative is merely a prelude to the rest of the sentence; there should be no comma before 'before'. The sentence should be: "She watched Kaylie drive down the street before..."

"Now she knew why Marty left, because he didn't think..." - you should cut the comma and the 'because' altogether and leave them as two separate sentences. Like this: "Now she knew why Marty left. He didn't think..." Alternatively, you could slice the 'because' and exchange the comma for a semicolon or the colon. Like this: "Now she knew why Marty left; he didn't think... "

Anyway, you've got quite a few of these throughout this chapter, but also the others. In addition; some words drop out of your sentences at times (rarely). An example is in ch. 2 someplace: Payson is thinking about her vault, I think, and you write "It new skill..." but I am assuming it's supposed to be: "It was a new skill..."

Other than that, though, you write beautifully, and it's a joy to read.
Kate chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I loved this chapter! You actually got me to write a review! You capture the personalities of the characters so well and I love where you are taking this.

I definitely agree that the upside to the show being cancelled writers can dictate the shows outcome, besides I wasn't completely happy with everything happening in season 3. I love your writing and can't wait to see what you come up with after the show is cancelled!
leyla1111 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
So yeah, this is my new cannon. But that's true of anything you write. Also the jumping up and down at seeing a new chapter, so keep writing! I need the exercise and the happiness. Love seeing Sasha being a coach, in better detail than we saw on the show, and how right off the bat he and Payson have a partnership. She's always been rational, so of course she needs to know where they're headed before she'll trust him. And I got to read everything I wanted into his reaction to "where do you want me," etc.

Shows how great this story is that I even noticed Kaylie, and how he's addressing her issues. Love Kelly as part of the Rock, but still herself, and don't miss Emily a bit. Can't wait for the next part! (or whatever else inspires you, Renegade *cough* Chasing Glory *cough*)

Thank you!
hazel-3017 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I quite like this. I'm looking forward to the next instalment. Happy writing.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »