Reviews for Cacophony
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hahahaha...Maka prefers books over having sex with Soul
Blurryfaced-Headcase chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I died when soul said "That you're about as strait as a circle!" XD
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
cute im gonna see if you have any others
Anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lol, loved the story. You're a great writer . Do you also like slipknot? They're a great band :P Also I think you quoted Paramore in another story?
Anyways, loved this story and all your other works; keep it up! :-)
AngelFromTheLost chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hahaha I really loved it! It was so animated and cute that I started to squeal! :p KEEP WRITTING!
Aronim chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is hilarious. And it seems to me to actually be pretty close to how those two would behave if they actually were in a relationship, similar to their usual behaviour but with more flirting. Good job.
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/4/2013

XD
Twixx Bones chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ohmigod I love ur 'I'll give u sex' line. Fricken hilarious! Haha
Green Tea fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I died laughing at this! So funny.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Nyohoho..had to laugh at that. Soul's struggles for convincing Maka out of a battlefield that's the dining table. :)
patterns-at-dusk chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
this story is so awesome, it makes me laugh every time I read it xD

I adore how you portray Soul and Wes -

They're soo different yet so very alike in the same way. It's hard to do that with characters, especially complex ones like Soul.

They way you describe Soul's old house is... wow.

You make it sound so elegant and magnificent without even putting in a lot of effort to the description. It crazy amazing :)

I only have one thing to criticize :

The treble clef actually IS a cursive xDD

Its a calligraphy G (as it represents the G line, which you read notes from in the right hand) and the bass clef is a calligraphy F (which represents the F line that the left hand reads all notes from). It's a common mistake as many people who don't study music long know this haha so don't worry about it. Just thought I'd let you know.

Nonetheless excellent job as usual :P
Kimmy ko chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I was still thinking about how Wes could be a slut when he's a dude when i read the line "I'll give you sex if we dont go" and i was just like: "...What the fck?" I loved ur story btw
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh, this is just so freaking awesome! I laughed so much, lol...I love your stories