Reviews for Leave the World Behind
Distantwave chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So sad *sniff*
HauntedSilver chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Better? Are you kidding me? This was gorgeous. You don't need to change a thing! I love it!
AnnieAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is beautiful. All of your work is beautiful. I want to write stories but I can only hope I'll be half as great as you are. Thank you for this.
nochance chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
No it doesn't. This is good.
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is amazing. First really good, realistic Thuke story in a long time. I'm glad you wrote this. And the 2nd person really adds to it. I hope you write more.
Dreaming For Life chapter 1 . 11/3/2011

That is the only word I can think of to describe this one-shot. I love the vagueness because if some others I know try to write more detailed scenes, they end out like crap.

PLEASE, ohmygods, PLEASE do not continue to write Thalico. That stupid pairing has clogged the archive and three fourths of time, they're crappy. But I'm pretty sure you write it well. But please do write more Thuke. It'll make a LOT of people (including me) very happy.

EvilAndI'mProudOfIt chapter 1 . 10/30/2011 speechless. it was that awesome
Miss. Alaneous chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
:D i LOVE this.

it's funny cause i was just reading a really REALLY crappy Thuke story thinking that the thuke shippers need to get back on their game, and then i open this one and almost wept at the fact that there is talented Thukers left in the world :')

lol...i'm a bit dramatic, but keep writing! I'd love to read some more! :)
JulianneL chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i love the left behind thing. seriously, i envy you and StygianShadows13. you guys have great talent i can never obtain.
seaofsound chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I really liked this. It had a beautiful sense of vagueness and I loved it. I really liked this line, too: it might take forever for you to die but aren't you worth it? It made me laugh. I don't even know. Second person point of view is interesting.
Elisabeth's Teacup chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
it's not weird at all it's good!
tbdeleted chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This. Is. Amazing. I am a complete and utter Thalico shipper, but I read one shots about Thuke because most of it is pre-series since ya know he's dead or it's just angsty wishful stuff because again he's dead, and I like that stuff for gods knows what reason why. You are a really really really good writer though! Seriously, this is so so so awesome it's really emotion provoking and its great, I love the thought behind it of the world leaving her behind and you are just plain freakin great. GOOD JOB! This is soo going on my favorites(: