Reviews for The Stranger in the Bar
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cas and Ziva are so much alike and I love that you wrote a story for them :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow! Castiel and Ziva's problem was so similiar! Yet their happines was also close to similiar...

Awesome! :)
Katie Shimkus chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So cool! Ziva's one the cooloest chicks on tv ever, plus Castiel is so sweet and adorably baffeled by us humans. Please write another story with these two!
NRS22 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is beatifully written !
BrokenDarkFire chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I like how you write these two... It felt like a realistic encounter between two people who, though I never thought about it before, are actually quite similar.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I think the characters were perfect! Oh gosh, perfect. Please write more!
Autumn chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesomeness that tastes like pie
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Again, I don't watch NCIS, but I like the crossover. Does this take place in the same 'verse as the Tony/Dean crossover? If so, will she remember the name Dean and Sam and Bobby?
Francine Marie chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Super cute and very in character. Well done. I wish it could have gone on forever, but really it was perfect. I think Ziva and Cas could be good friends if given the chance...
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was pretty awesome, the parallels between two socially awkward people such as Ziva and Cas. I would actually love a really in depth contiuation, where in the boys get tangled in a case and for some damn reason NCIS intervenes. I would of course beta for you should you desire to attempt such a feat. *hint* XD
WuMali chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Just...perfect.
Kiaranassimu chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This feels rather in character for the both of them actually depending on the time frame in Supernatural. Since Castiel found out about his family, not long ago I would guess, he still has problems with everything and I don't tthink it has quite reached the apocolypse yet, so yes. They are in character. And I liked this, too, you don't see much interaction without sexual tension or something. Or, at lest, I haven't found many. Good work. Ja Ne.
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very interesting! I liked how they both commented on their use of incorrect language.
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I thought this was cute. Ziva and Cas have a moment of quiet understanding which they each sorely need, then go their separate ways. It would be interesting, though, if they should ever meet up again, in the line of duty, perhaps... :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/18/2011