Reviews for Making Miracles
ReedusLover15 chapter 10 . 11/14
Wow, I just read this in like 2 hours and I am amazed. There isn’t alot of MIOBI work and especiallh not of Payson with someone that isn’t Sasha. It’s some really good quality work too. I feel like you kept to the characters really well, and the plot makes me happy. I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you continue this story to the end.
Please, please, please continue writing this story..! It's amazing..! :) :) :)
RedRoses130 chapter 10 . 9/22
I really like the story! It's nice seeing a good Payson fix where it's not just her and Sasha. I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks,

RedRoses130
BellyJean chapter 10 . 7/17
Oh hell yeah. This is so dope.
bellachaos chapter 10 . 7/4
Stumbled (back) upon this story and I'm so happy I did. There isn't much MIOBI fic out there and even less of this quality. I love the way you're writing the characters and their arcs. I know this hasn't been updated in a while but I wanted to encourage you to keep writing. I really enjoy the camaraderie between Austin and Payson and the way they are growing as gymnasts and people. I was so happy to see Austin letting Sasha and the Cruzes handle Kaylie's eating disorder instead of trying to save her himself. I'd love to read more of this fic if you will keep writing.
Eko208 chapter 10 . 6/27
I love this story! It's everything I wish happened on the show. The relationship between Payson and Austin is so sweet and funny, I love how it's developing. Please update again soon. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses further. Thanks, E
Please update soon!
rainstormslove chapter 9 . 3/25
Oh good Lord, I was crying from laughing so hard. I don't think I've ever read a funnier scene in a fan fiction.
Chermayne chapter 10 . 1/20
Amazing chapter! Loving the different situations and the way everybody is dealing with them, can't wait for what happens next!
Chermayne chapter 10 . 1/20
Great chapter! Loving the different situations and the way everybody is dealing with them, can't wait for what happens next!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 10 . 1/20
Oh I loved this chapter. The last comment about Payson and how she would approach sex made me laugh. Great chapter and I am so soo happy that you updated this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
UPDATE One Handed Applause
pandoraandamanda077 chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
This last chapter cracked me up!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Love this!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
I am so happy posted a new chapter! I miss this story...please keep up with the updates!