Reviews for Making Miracles
This is one of my favourite Austin and Payson stories. Please update soon
reigningseven chapter 7 . 4/28
Excellent as always! I hate to see your chapters end. Please please please update soon. Something this amazing must be continued.
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 7 . 4/28
I love Payson and Austin's relationship! You write it so well!
Marvelgirl626 chapter 7 . 4/28
Yay update, I loved this chapter, Payson and Austin's dynamic is so awesome, and the hiding, and the balance beam, and the wii, brilliant, keep them coming :)
Chermayne chapter 7 . 4/27
MORE MORE MORE!
rakel03 chapter 6 . 4/24
Please continued this story! it is really good and i can't wait for the next chapter.
There aren't a lot off active fanfictions.
Your story is amazing please update soon
bellachaos chapter 6 . 4/14
I know you mentioned in an author's note that you're busy with another story but I want to take this opportunity to beg (BEG) you to work on this one as well. Although Payson/Sasha is usually my favorite pairing, your Payson/Austin is giving them a run for their money! I love the way you write both characters and the way you are building their friendship and relationship. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
ellie chapter 6 . 4/10
can't wait for another chapter :)
Marvelgirl626 chapter 6 . 3/24
I am loving this story please update soon on this and Destination Denver :)
FelicityandOliverQueen chapter 6 . 3/22
Love this story. update soon please
sam4life chapter 6 . 2/12
Still so very in love with this story. Wish the updates were more frequents then every couple of months. I love the way you stuck to the script yet still incorporate the much needed romantic sections into the story. I like where this is headed and can't wait to read more.
Chermayne chapter 6 . 2/7
I like this story how the characters are! Love how blunt Payson was with the reality check to Cater! Keep writing! ;-)
Jess chapter 5 . 2/4
Hi.
So I was hoping since you updated Destination Denver that you would update this too?
Just because there is a shortage of good Paystin stories...and yours has the potential to be totally awesome.
Please?
Chermayne chapter 5 . 2/5
I really love this story! I hope you get your inspiration back to write!
You really nailed everything irritating about Kaylie in Payson's rant to Austin!