Reviews for Making Miracles
rainstormslove chapter 9 . 3/25
Oh good Lord, I was crying from laughing so hard. I don't think I've ever read a funnier scene in a fan fiction.
Chermayne chapter 10 . 1/20
Amazing chapter! Loving the different situations and the way everybody is dealing with them, can't wait for what happens next!
Chermayne chapter 10 . 1/20
Great chapter! Loving the different situations and the way everybody is dealing with them, can't wait for what happens next!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 10 . 1/20
Oh I loved this chapter. The last comment about Payson and how she would approach sex made me laugh. Great chapter and I am so soo happy that you updated this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
UPDATE One Handed Applause
pandoraandamanda077 chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
This last chapter cracked me up!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Love this!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
I am so happy posted a new chapter! I miss this story...please keep up with the updates!
bellachaos chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
So glad you updated! I really enjoy this fic and I was worried you'd forgotten about it. Payson and Austin have such a great dynamic, the way you write their friendship is refreshing. More please!
sinsrfun10 chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
I totally favorited this story due to the Kim Keeler line in this chapter. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Summer is so easy to hate on, isn't she? Just popping in to say that I'm subscribed to updates so I'm still reading whatever you might decide to write! Thanks for sharing!
Chermayne chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Love the sarcasm trough the chapter! Love how the story is developing!
Can't wait for more! I just hope is really soon!
8goose8 chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
OMG! I loved this chapter it was hilarious! Please update again soon! I'll be waiting with baited breath to see what you come up with next!
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Awesome. Just Awesome!.
sam4life chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Omg. Let me start off with the fact that this update took me by complete surprise. I had considered this story to be one of the greats that was just never finished. My love for Paystin left to die. Lol. This chapter was long and beautiful. I loved it sooooo much. From Sasha mentioning his 'squat game' to the entire final convo. Loving the Keelers. And obviously wishing for Paystin to finally get together. Please update. Now that you gave me another chapter you can't just leave a sister hanging. I've got needs.