Reviews for Making Miracles
Username. sam4life or sam4life012. Can't really remember because the last time I logged in was when you posted your last chapter. I wanted to comment then but didn't have the time. This is an amazing story containing my favorite pairing. It flows very smoothly and is a very entertaining read. I would like things to heat up a bit between the two main characters but I would settle for more frequent updates.
Just posting to let you know that it always makes me smile to see a Payson/miobi story notification pop up in my email! I love it!
AllfortheDance chapter 8 . 8/3
Glad to see you keeping up with this story. Always an enjoyable read.
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 8 . 8/4
Aww! I loved this chapter so much! Im so glad you updated!
Fan chapter 7 . 8/2
Please come back and update this story more frequently. This is so good and I love how flawlessly you've placed Austin in Payson's story without taking away the focus on Payson. I could so see her being someone that got on well with the gym boys due to a dislike of the girls' drama. It all reads very naturally and I love the dynamic between Sasha and Austin and Payson. Please write more.
Chermayne chapter 8 . 8/3
Love the Payson. Austin, Carter, Sasha And Marty bonding! Can't wait for more!
rakel03 chapter 8 . 8/3
please continue to update. Thanks!
This is one of my favourite Austin and Payson stories. Please update soon
reigningseven chapter 7 . 4/28
Excellent as always! I hate to see your chapters end. Please please please update soon. Something this amazing must be continued.
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 7 . 4/28
I love Payson and Austin's relationship! You write it so well!
Marvelgirl626 chapter 7 . 4/28
Yay update, I loved this chapter, Payson and Austin's dynamic is so awesome, and the hiding, and the balance beam, and the wii, brilliant, keep them coming :)
Chermayne chapter 7 . 4/27
MORE MORE MORE!
rakel03 chapter 6 . 4/24
Please continued this story! it is really good and i can't wait for the next chapter.
There aren't a lot off active fanfictions.
Your story is amazing please update soon
bellachaos chapter 6 . 4/14
I know you mentioned in an author's note that you're busy with another story but I want to take this opportunity to beg (BEG) you to work on this one as well. Although Payson/Sasha is usually my favorite pairing, your Payson/Austin is giving them a run for their money! I love the way you write both characters and the way you are building their friendship and relationship. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!