Reviews for Making Miracles
pandoraandamanda077 chapter 9 . 7/18
This last chapter cracked me up!
Love this!
I am so happy posted a new chapter! I miss this story...please keep up with the updates!
bellachaos chapter 9 . 7/12
So glad you updated! I really enjoy this fic and I was worried you'd forgotten about it. Payson and Austin have such a great dynamic, the way you write their friendship is refreshing. More please!
sinsrfun10 chapter 9 . 7/8
I totally favorited this story due to the Kim Keeler line in this chapter. Thank you for writing this story.
Summer is so easy to hate on, isn't she? Just popping in to say that I'm subscribed to updates so I'm still reading whatever you might decide to write! Thanks for sharing!
Chermayne chapter 9 . 7/7
Love the sarcasm trough the chapter! Love how the story is developing!
Can't wait for more! I just hope is really soon!
8goose8 chapter 9 . 7/6
OMG! I loved this chapter it was hilarious! Please update again soon! I'll be waiting with baited breath to see what you come up with next!
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 7/6
Awesome. Just Awesome!.
sam4life chapter 9 . 7/6
Omg. Let me start off with the fact that this update took me by complete surprise. I had considered this story to be one of the greats that was just never finished. My love for Paystin left to die. Lol. This chapter was long and beautiful. I loved it sooooo much. From Sasha mentioning his 'squat game' to the entire final convo. Loving the Keelers. And obviously wishing for Paystin to finally get together. Please update. Now that you gave me another chapter you can't just leave a sister hanging. I've got needs.
ReadLikeHermione chapter 9 . 7/6
So happy that you updated! Great chapter.
Marvelgirl626 chapter 9 . 7/6
LOL! This chapter rocked I loved how Kim and Pay dealt with Summer, I never liked her, epic! Glad you updated :)
8goose8 chapter 8 . 5/21
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been forever!
Update this story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
MoAr Please! You should put all your readers out of their misery and post a new chapeter soon!