Reviews for What is a Friend?
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow u knw u r awesome 4 me! The feelings r described very well :D n the last phrase was amazing! It showed natsume's feelings 4 mikan awesome XD KEEP WR8ING
Secretive Music chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hey:),

Nice. XD At first, when I thought about Natsume doing essay. Hmm, he usually don't do homework. XD Anyways, this is based on the few earlier chapters of GA, right? I remembered it all. Though, the scene was changed. They were playing football. And LOL, I thought Koko laughed because he read Natsume's thoughts.

The ending. The ending. God, I'm so lovin it! 3 :)) (y) for the story. Keep writing.

With love, Secretive Music
HaveYouSeenThisWizard390 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is beautiful, I love it, one of my fave fanfics ever,

It's charming and sad and full of meaning, thank you for writing and I hope you continue to find joy in what you do.

Best wishes.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That last phrase hit me the most. Awts. Anyway, great plot that you have here! It's a very good read. An awesome story, indeed. [Hey, that rhymes! XD] Write more, Lunar! ;]

...And yeah, DON'T WIN THAT HOUSE CUP. XD

xoxo,

Hazel
Sakura Keiko chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
"Friend... It can be the most insulting word...

Especially when it comes from someone you love."

I LOVED IT. :D Every part had its own use, every word implied something. Nothing was wasted.

Sugoii desu~ It's short, but sweet~ Everyone was described so wonderfully and I can't believe Hotaru is Natsume's friend. Haha.

It was beautifully written as always, Lunar Chan~! This is what I admire from you. :D
Mishie Eru chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Heller, Lunar/Jane. :)

For one, it's hard for a girl author to make a story when it's written in a boy's POV, much more Natsume's. And you've done a good job on that! *claps* ))

I can really sense friendship in what you wrote since Natsume was getting the motivation from his friends and the way how you made Mikan interact with him was really cute! She has that soft spot for her that whenever she's persistent about something and her determination shows, he gives in to her. Also that final italicized words you wrote their was simply loooove. "Especially when it comes from someone you love." It gave off that strong feeling he has for Mikan.

P.S. Good luck to your team. :)

Much love from Team B,

Mishie Eru :
pwenie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Its ok if you just add a girl infront of friend :)
papaya-san chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Heheheh. I loved the ending. Cute. XD
The Burnt Jewel chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Too sweet for words :) I really enjoyed it :) Good job :)

I suggest you change it into a two-shot where Narumi might assign another essay or a poem related to love or something. It will be fun :) But this time, take it from Mikan's point of view. That might be hilarious and heart warming. :)
Kuroichibineko chapter 1 . 10/18/2011