Reviews for Engagement Season
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Oh, I wonder if their theory is right? If so, good concept! Can't wIt to read how you pull everything together.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
This is an excellent new story, and as amazing as your wriing was before, I can definitely see an improvement between your writing skills now as compared to those a year ago. Very, very well done.

Hey, I've got an inkling... Are the other three orphans that fudge was stealing from also hidden veela? And the whole veela raids and retrievals nothing more than some elaborate coverup and way to access older, more rich families? Just an idea...

Please update soon, either this or one of your excellent previous stories. Keep up the amazing work, and it's great to have you back. xD xD

-Violet Fire

...I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good...
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
OMG!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Grilled Cheezus! Run Harry Run!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
OH, this is so exciting! I hope Draco gets him.
MiniMirzo chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
I'm loving this story. Please update again soon.
Sharon T chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Wonderful chapter :)
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I already love this fic; it's lovely when Harry becomes 'hotter than the hottest fire'! When is Draco coming in? Can't wait to read about his reaction to our *sexy* boy!
na chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
it so good plez wright more soon
HexyMama chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Great Story!
Sharon T chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
This is great, please update soon ;)
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
This fic is awsome!

I love it. Some of the ideas are kind of similar to the other veela fic but they are also very different in how they are layed out and the reactions of the characters.

I love the bit with Sirius, Remus and Severus. This was great and I can't wait to see more of them in the future.

I'm also looking forwards to seeing more of your Malfoys.

Great fic!