Reviews for Engagement Season
FrostedMidnight chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
yay! Draco and Harry are so cute! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Much Loves,

Frosty
marksmom chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Oh My! This is awesome! Great story so far...can't wait to read more! Kudos!
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I want to point out a fault.. you call harry mr potter-malfoy but in chapter 5 you call harry mr. black prince.. But I like it.. Well done.. :)
njferrell chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I like that Draco was in love with Harry before the gathering. And, that he had planned to be with Harry regardless of the gathering.
Bella216 chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Aw! Cliffhanger! Oh well, can't wait for the presentations and for us to get past the part the original story stopped at so I can really see what you have planned for us :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I just about died laughing at Severus' outburst. That was great and I so agree with Sirius.

Very nice chapter.

Love all the fun characters.
watergoddesskasey chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
awesome!
hulagal13 chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
love this can't wait for more
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Cool story! Lookforward to the next update. I hope that u do something about ginny she really needs a reality check!
Lynn chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I love what you've written so far, please don't make us wait too long for the next instalment!

~Lynn
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Love IT! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Oh, I wonder if their theory is right? If so, good concept! Can't wIt to read how you pull everything together.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
This is an excellent new story, and as amazing as your wriing was before, I can definitely see an improvement between your writing skills now as compared to those a year ago. Very, very well done.

Hey, I've got an inkling... Are the other three orphans that fudge was stealing from also hidden veela? And the whole veela raids and retrievals nothing more than some elaborate coverup and way to access older, more rich families? Just an idea...

Please update soon, either this or one of your excellent previous stories. Keep up the amazing work, and it's great to have you back. xD xD

-Violet Fire

...I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good...
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
OMG!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Grilled Cheezus! Run Harry Run!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »