Reviews for Engagement Season
watergoddesskasey chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
AWESOME!
njferrell chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I really liked Sakya's story. Shame it was never finished...

You have a really good start.

I hope they don't allow Fudge to get away with all that. And, that Harry is able to get his money and things returned.
inlovewithworlds chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
I love this story i just hope that you update soon as I will be avidly following the story
Bella216 chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
OMG! You have no idea how happy I am that you posted this! For the past like 4 years, I would check up on Veela Inheritance Problems to see if there would ever be an update and I had lost hope, but then you came along and it was like a ray of sunshine came along! 7 chapters worth of sunshine! I hope this doesn't annoy you, but I'm gonna be stressing you until you post more chapters and this story (which I hope will be as long and satisfying as the first 7 chapter) is eventually complete! I'm so excited I can't even fall asleep anymore and its like 5 am over year! Thank you so much and I love what you've done with the story so far and I can't wait for more soon!

P.S.: Sorry if there's spelling errors or random words, I'm reviewing from my cell and my autocorrect is really...off
Ave Sidra chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
God I remember reading the story Veela Inheritance Problems and loving it and wishing it would update but it never did so its understandable that I'm ecstatic that someone has decided to write one very similar to it so please PLEASE write more chapters and don't stop until its finished PLEASE! Oh and Thank you for writing it, its beautiful!
FlissyFish chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
So glad that someone has taken up this story again - i love it so much and can't wait for the next update... update soon please

FlissyFish
peruser chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
It is nice to see that Severus cares so much for Harry that the thought of Harry not loving him anymore actually hurts him.
peruser chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Let's hear it for instinct! Harry may be a bit confused about what's going on, but he's was doing a fine job of evading capture!
SunChild1982 chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
*runs around excitedly like a chihuahua on crystal meth*

OMG! You've returned to writing... kinda. I loved this story on the group and I still love it now! It's been far too long since you posted anything!

Love you heaps xx
peruser chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I likr the premise of the story. Harry has defeated Voldemort and the war is done. Now Harry gets to Have a life! He just has to igure out what it will be.
Lady Laran chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Very interesting so far. I'll be reading more as you publish them. I think I prefer this version over the original one lol.
olliegurl2 chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Ooh my beautiful wonderful author. You are back and oh how I have missed you. I remember this story and cant wait to see where you take it. So happy for your return.
brighteyes343 chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
interesting

update soon
hulagal13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
seems interesting cna't wait for more
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14