Reviews for Engagement Season
TyDragon30 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
COULD WE ALL GET MORE CHAPTERS SOON. PLEASE. THIS IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE STORIES. SO FAR I HAVE READ IT SEVENTEEN TIMES AND STILL I WOULD LIKE MORE CHAPTERS. 3 ;)
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
pineapple69 chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
holy shit I love this its so good well written and like nothing else out there I love please update son ppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaa aaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee
Kurokarin chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
at the beginning of this story i was sort of dreading what was to come, but a i progressed it seemed to capture me into wanting to know more. please update soon )
tails doll curse chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Too bad this was not continued
HolloweenGirl chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
:)gota read more :)
MySexyPack101 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Please please update this fic, it's SOOOO good :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
love it more please!
rinet chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
oh wow! I've been looking for a fic JUST LIKE THIS ONE for months now! I just love the viciousness combined with the soft touches and clear care between them. I see this story hasn't been updated in quite a while but, I am still going to hope and 'pray' that you update again! This story could become an epic creature fic (it has all the elements already!) ... again, hope you begin to update again :)
SailorJupiter001 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
plz update soon
mattdombast chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
so fucking good love how sev is being with harry hope you find grandparents for harry
mattdombast chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
so good just want more but i'll wait
mattdombast chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
that was hot in sexy kind of hope you finish this i read one like this before but it was never finish
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »