Reviews for Fall & Rebirth
this was the shit
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Like every other stupid person from this generation you know nothing about what the Mayans said.
evilanimegenious chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
nooo. aigis is losing power..quick use a heal spell XD

ona serious note. fun to read but i wanna know mitsurus asura form D:
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
getting good! beelzebub was always my favorite so im happy he made an apperence. i also like Gigolo! Loki FTW!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Now to wait for someone who is a complete and total wild card that is semi-overpowered to choose to either join a Reason, recreate the world to beforehand, or ignore the Reasons and do what the Demi-Fiend did.
HellPwnage1337 chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
This is an awesome story. keep it up!
evilanimegenious chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
thats 2 reasns and their champs. just need reason number 3. i look foward to it. kep up te good work
KeyofKings chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
I can actually see Yukari doing something like this. She was willing to go back in time and fight Nyx again which could have ended the world just to save Minato in FES. I don't she will be coming back from this though.
zimudra chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
great chp update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Well shit, Minato's Beezlebub's new playmate. Things are going to get a little crazy, overall, this chapter was awesome. Still, I always wondered why there were no Death Arcana Shadows other than the Reaper.
KeyofKings chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Excellent. And being able to include Nocturne's story the way you did was incredible. Can't wait wait to see if they stop Matsumoto or end up in the Vortex World.
Loki Avatar chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Wheehee, nice. Dojima-san got his Persona without facing his Shadow! Keep up the good work my man!
Surviving Devil chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
You should update
evilanimegenious chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
can't wait for more. any idea on how often this will be updated. im really enjoying this.
Loki Avatar chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Sweet, Susano is powered up, now I can't wait to see more. Makes me wonder if Kanji's Persona will turn into Take-Mikazuchi to what he look's like in Persona 3 or in Devil SUrvivor with Gin.