Reviews for Hiding my heart
This story is awesome! I hope you continue work on it soon :)
GCG23 chapter 13 . 1/26
Wow! Ok so like this is my first time reading this story. N I just have to say it is AWESOME! I absolutely love it!

But I can see that is hasn't been updated in a while. I hope this fic hasn't been abandoned...

Please think about updating
CurlyFries01 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I'm liking the story so far!
I just have one question, and its not about the story directly. Can you tell me what AU means? like lots of authors say their stories are AU, and i have no idea what it stands for... Thanks!
Jessicalovefun chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Amazing story... :D
Alison fr london chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
GREAT STORY WHEN WILL U BE GETTING THE NXT CHAPTERS OUT
fan reader chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
please, update both fics soon. they are awesome.
i wanna know wath happens ext in both of them.
more in this one
mexican reader chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
when are you gonna update this fic? is awesome
Hansi Rahl chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
Great story!
ChuckNutz chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Update soon please :)) it was an awesome fic
2old2write chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Just read Chapter 1 and 2 together. Nicely done in both. Even though we want them together these were necessary so you tell their stories to the time just prior to coming back together.

We got some of that in the show with the Bryce and Jill fill ins and then Sarah time with Ryker leading to the 'baby'. So this is keeping in the spirit of things even though in AU.

They both had such a sad time as young adults. Even though we don't know why Chuck was expelled from Stanford exactly, it would have been devastating to anyone and especially someone as genuine as Chuck. Sarah's life is probably even sadder. At least Chuck had Ellie and Morgan. Sarah basically had no one and even Larkin was a negative.

Thanks for all you work and looking forward to reading Ch 3 soon.
rphe chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
good chapter. Surprised that Chuck was so trusting of Graham - obviously its moot now, but is Chuck really sure that the Director would never lie to him? It was probably in character though - and it looks like he's right to trust his partners. Also liked the way you had the Chuck / Orion reunion develop - I was thinking that Chuck let him off a bit easily, but then that is probably in character too. obviously the charah was great - I really liked the way she thought it had been her best birthday before she knew he knew.
Hotski chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
04:21 in the morning and I'm finally up to date and can go to bed after this review. ;)

Loved the chapter, especially the amazing Charah we got.

It's been really great from chapter 6 but since chapter 9 it's been more then really great. Chuck and Sarah works ALWAYS better as Charah, as a couple. Their love is so huge for each other and they fit perfectly. Loved their little date and how comfortble Sarah felt with that they didn't just become girlfriend and boyfriend but that they still where friends and it anything the talking was easier now, like it's supposed to be.

Chucks small geastures all over the place is so Chuck-wise and it's lovely as hell. Loved how he hook Sarah's hand in the car, and made him stop thinking those thoughts.

That's such a nice suprise for Sarah here, thanks to Stephen for giving him that information so he could do something special for his girlfriend after a already wonderful date. It's just so great that they're finally together and how damn cute and adorable they're here.

You go Sarah, screw taking it slow, this is not gonna be a little fling so why wait when you're so sure about not only your own feelings but by your guys feelings for you aswell, no way he'll ditch her or anything.

Looking forward to next chapter.
Hotski chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Awesome chapter, you did really great even if you felt uncomfortable for some reason.

Loved how Sarah stood up for him and wanted answers about what would happen to him. Some of them should've obvious called and there wouldn't had been such a weird situation now when both of them started to wonder about the others feelings, Sarah thought he had second thoughts about her, Sarah Walker! Big change, Sarah, big chance.

Kissing, kissing and kissing! Awesome, it did farily long for them to really that the next step and be together, atleast Sarah thought of Chuck as her boyfriend so I take it as that, and Charah always, ALWAYS works better as a couple in my opinion.

Let's see what Orion got comming for us.
Hotski chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Loved it! Especially when Chuck ran to Sarah in the hallway and gave her a hug when he saw that she was okey, I thought it was a pretty powerful move from Chuck there. Sarah's words to Jill about her biggest misstake was messing up everything with Chuck was just so great. It's always so great when they both stand up and do things for each o ther.

I'm also very glad that Chuck did indeed to go Sarah and told her about what would happen with Bryce so she wouldn't mourn even though she said she wouldn't and I belive her but still.

The WHOLE last scene was just beautiful, adorable, funny and sweet. Finally Charah kissed, I did get very irritated on Ellie there when she interupped Charah again, first under their date and now when they just where about to kiss each other. Nice that we got to see a little about Chuck seeing the book he gave her way back, hopefully made him realize how big of impact he made on her life if he haven't gotten that yet.

But it did pay off, they finally did get their kiss, and it was fast and eager and I can't wait for more.
Hotski chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Very nice chapter yet again, here. Really, really like this story. The Charah have been up and rising from chapter 5 when it didn't look promising.

I'm glad that Ellie tried to reasure Chuck about Sarah, that she did in fact look at last night as a date and that she actually really likes him.

Loved how Sarah really feeled about Jill and that she really wanted to make her suffer from impacting damage to Chuck and the country but maybe especially Chuck.