Reviews for History's Strongest Tenant Uzumaki
Shattering chapter 13 . 1/9
Will there be more?
foxyalienmonkey chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
Hope you come back to this story.
AbZHz101 chapter 8 . 11/5/2017
Honestly... I'm a bit disappointed that you went with Sasuke trying to harm Naruto. It's been done so often it feels cliché. (though usually with the fanon Konoha council advocating it or in his stead. Belgh.) And it also doesn't really seem to make sense seeing as their fight after the fourth war wasn't about Loyalty or because either was scared of the other... It was because they had different ideas on how to treat the Biju. And really neither one was particularly in the wrong. The Ninja World would continue to see the Biju as weapons while Naruto saw them as people who didn't deserved to be treated as they have been. They're both right in their own way. Sasuke had no reason to view Naruto as a threat.

Honestly it would make more sense if the orders came from someone like the Damyo of the countries or civilians of other villages. Because while the shinobi would respect him... He effectively is the only survivor of the "Balance of the Biju" and since the other Biju are out of play that gives Konoha a massive military advantage. And given that even from just the backstory in here alone Naruto was effectively responsible for downing just under one-third of the opposing armies... He'd be seen as the largest security threat to the Damyo remaining in power. He's someone who could take over the world, and even though his stated goal was and has been "ending the cycle of hatred" that is something most easily attained if he rules the Elemental Countries.
zero02 chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
lucasrosa94 chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
coloque naruto com shigure.
lucasrosa94 chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
coloque naruto e shigure como um par romántico.
lucasrosa94 chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
por que você tirou o chacra de naruto. se ele saiu das nações elementais outros podem como nukenins que podem ter entrado na gang.
keyblade master cole chapter 13 . 7/19/2017
This story is awesome keep it up.
Beer is food chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
im just re-reading this fic, because of reasons
i kinda have to admit, im a bit confused at the prizes
usually i dont go to places like starbucks and the likes, so im not really aware of the prices

but you had naruto charging 1050yen for a coffee and a hot chocolate, thats about 10 /$ (dont care about the current exchange rate - its about the same for simplicity)

so that got me wondering, are those prizes based on your experience, or did you just pull them out of nowhere? im really curious

im not really a frugal person, but stuff like overpriced coffee just "rubs me the wrong way"

i mean the material prices are about 2-5 cent, for a cup of each...
if i go out and drink coffee, i usually go to some local bakery, where a big cup of coffee is about 2 - and even that is kinda weird for me to pay that much

really just curious
and how can high school kids afford that? stupid bourgeoisie
Animewa11er chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
fun and cool
SlyFox9 chapter 11 . 6/12/2017
I find this chapter to be quite touching, a form of comfort for Naruto to honor Jiraiya's memories.
Great job.
SlyFox9 chapter 8 . 6/12/2017
I just love Naruto and Hinata. I was very happy when they got married in the canon. To bad for this Naruto he won't be with her.
GunBlade2018 chapter 13 . 5/22/2017
Excellent story so far!

Very well written and also great character build-up and depth!

I really hope you continue this story!
Qzh chapter 13 . 5/20/2017
As far as filler chapters go it was okay.
If you do go with the gets his chakra back route why not have whatever he does break every seal he has on him not just the one that seals his chakra away. That way he loses kyuubi and isn't super op.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2017
Story is well writen and makes me want to check out to see if you have other works. I like how you deviate into a diffrent perspective which is very rare in fanfictions. I beleave this deviation is what seperates true fanfictions from fan writen fictions which regurgitate plots. I hope fore more updates on this but you have a 6 month/chapters average and even greater plot deviations. I understand the greater you deviate the harder the next chapter is to write. Keep up the great work.