Reviews for History's Strongest Tenant Uzumaki
silverfoxkurama chapter 11 . 2/24
nooooooooooooooooooooo more i love it
Axcel chapter 8 . 1/28
In the Naruto manga, it is quite obvious that training with chakra enhancement results in increases while unenhanced to the point of ridiculous physical feats without the use of chakra. Basically, given how overwhelmingly powerful Naruto is by the end of the manga (still amazed it ended, I want a sequel covering Naruto bringing about peace, unity, and awesomeness), Naruto without chakra could roflstomp all of the martial artists of the mightiest disciple series at the same time. The SHOCK WAVES of his hits while fighting Kagura shattered entire MOUNTAIN RANGES for God's sake!
Sin Ouroboros chapter 11 . 1/27
This story is very good im really enjoying it. I really hope that naruto will eventually break the seal, and im really looking forward to you updating.
ews1 chapter 11 . 1/19
I really like how you've done Naruto in this story, I hope Shigure gets a chance with him too.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 3 . 1/12
Nice chapter
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 1/12
Good start, this story looks like it's going to have an interesting plot.
zerofoxking chapter 1 . 1/1
Cool love how you did this story
Albert da Snake chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Awesome story and epic chapter! Please update soon!
Zeus501 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
i still think that some1 from narutos world should come over to kenichis world...just think of all of the hijinks...like if anko came over lol...or kakashi, or lee, or gai.
also i think that you should do a chapter on what konoha has been like since narutos exile.
and will you please make the pairings freya and kisara?
and will naruto learn how to use a sword?
since naruto with a sword is bad ass
Aergaia chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Great story, love that Kaname/Naruto/Kisara. But what will you do with Shiratori I'm just wondering if you'll do anything with her.
Zanzar chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
So what happens next?
Ferdiad chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
You know it's the sign of a bad author when they need to arbitrarily cripple characters to get them to to fit into the story. If Naruto is too powerful to fit into your story you just need to create conflict though other methods not related to fighting,
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Good chapter.

You know I was actually suspecting someone from the Shinobi World to be there haha. Or even an Omake where a Shinobi resident shows up haha.
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
What a great story hope naruto can unseal to realise his power and is that naruto harem and please update soon
Bobboky chapter 4 . 12/5/2014