Reviews for History's Strongest Tenant Uzumaki
lucasrosa94 chapter 9 . 8/23
coloque naruto com shigure.
lucasrosa94 chapter 4 . 8/23
coloque naruto e shigure como um par romántico.
lucasrosa94 chapter 3 . 8/23
por que você tirou o chacra de naruto. se ele saiu das nações elementais outros podem como nukenins que podem ter entrado na gang.
keyblade master cole chapter 13 . 7/19
This story is awesome keep it up.
Beer is food chapter 3 . 7/16
im just re-reading this fic, because of reasons
i kinda have to admit, im a bit confused at the prizes
usually i dont go to places like starbucks and the likes, so im not really aware of the prices

but you had naruto charging 1050yen for a coffee and a hot chocolate, thats about 10 /$ (dont care about the current exchange rate - its about the same for simplicity)

so that got me wondering, are those prizes based on your experience, or did you just pull them out of nowhere? im really curious

im not really a frugal person, but stuff like overpriced coffee just "rubs me the wrong way"

i mean the material prices are about 2-5 cent, for a cup of each...
if i go out and drink coffee, i usually go to some local bakery, where a big cup of coffee is about 2 - and even that is kinda weird for me to pay that much

really just curious
and how can high school kids afford that? stupid bourgeoisie
Animewa11er chapter 5 . 6/15
fun and cool
SlyFox9 chapter 11 . 6/12
I find this chapter to be quite touching, a form of comfort for Naruto to honor Jiraiya's memories.
Great job.
SlyFox9 chapter 8 . 6/12
I just love Naruto and Hinata. I was very happy when they got married in the canon. To bad for this Naruto he won't be with her.
agrave chapter 13 . 5/22
Excellent story so far!

Very well written and also great character build-up and depth!

I really hope you continue this story!
Qzh chapter 13 . 5/20
As far as filler chapters go it was okay.
If you do go with the gets his chakra back route why not have whatever he does break every seal he has on him not just the one that seals his chakra away. That way he loses kyuubi and isn't super op.
Story is well writen and makes me want to check out to see if you have other works. I like how you deviate into a diffrent perspective which is very rare in fanfictions. I beleave this deviation is what seperates true fanfictions from fan writen fictions which regurgitate plots. I hope fore more updates on this but you have a 6 month/chapters average and even greater plot deviations. I understand the greater you deviate the harder the next chapter is to write. Keep up the great work.
Dezzal chapter 13 . 2/27
I'm ok with Naruto getting his powers back but with a penalty being like no jitsu. So he could still use internal chakra.
desdelor97 chapter 13 . 1/27
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Carol542 chapter 13 . 1/26
please update soon
Fenrir The God Slayer chapter 13 . 1/21
How about when hermit and Kenichi fight he tries to rescue honorable and will trying to make sure she doesn't get hurt he gets stabbed at a key point of where the seal is not fully returning his powers but enough for maybe 1 shadow clone or the academy basic 3