Reviews for Penalty for Winning
Muggleborns chapter 3 . 6/30
I've thus far read three of your stories, and you can be sure I am about to read the rest :-D i read 'The Arrowhead' years ago, and it's one of my fav dragon age fics.
Penalty for Winning: HILARIOUS xD I was laughing all the way through xD
Sings-off-key chapter 3 . 5/31
LOL!
What a hilarious story! I snickered from start to end. Varric and the others so completely in character and yes, there definitely needs to be more Arishok. And your OP, so charming and funny and real. Thanks so much for the entertainment.
smilingrayita chapter 2 . 5/14
Giggling...absolutely had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud...then my kids would've wanted to know what was going on...LoL
MicroStarlight chapter 3 . 3/23
Oh my god i absolutely loved this! So entertaining and funny. Good story to start reading ff again with after a very long pause, haha
5 Coloured Walker chapter 3 . 1/26
Yes, yes she should!
I was laughing the entire time. I'm following you.
Kyoki no Megami chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
haifisch;
i know this story is pretty old, but i hate reading without reviewing xD aah, this is hilarious; anyways, now off to arrowhead
Kyoki no Megami
maDAlexa
SNicole25 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This was so bizarre and outrageous that I just couldn't stop laughing. I loved this!
Skyler Criwall chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
No matter how many times I read this, I always get a good laugh out of it.
It's simply too hilarious not to.
Keep it up!
Sir Marrok's Wife chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Brilliant! I laughed my ass off.
Moonflower04 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I laughed so hard while reading this. This fic was perfect on so many levels... The humor, the whole bar scene was amazing and so well thought out, and natural. But the bet... Now that was amazing! So bold, and such a slap in the face for Hawke. I'm definitely going to see what other fics you have out there. :)
Belladoni chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
OMG. I loved this one. Adorable!
Daevanam Daevo chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I'm dying! THIS WAS AMAZING! AAAAAGH
A Mistake chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This story is so wonderfully constructed that I can almost swear that it's staring smugly at me as I reread it, trying hard to see if there is something out of place, out of order (none had so far surfaced). The pleased hum I hear at the back of my head is not a lie, as the elements of the story fit exceedingly well with each other, not one of them overshadowing the rest. The plot sinks its hooks into the reader within the first few hundred words and the pacing is tight, never meandering. The easy camaraderie between the companions illustrated the bond forged between them better than any declarations of friendship. The humour was spot on, and I would've been laughing like a hyena if I didn't clam my hand over my mouth while reading (my fault, trying to read it at work).

Truly, I don't think I could say enough about the card game, (and wow, didn't _that_ escalate quickly). It's a very human look as to how even the smartest people could paint themselves into a corner or did something that with hindsight is going to look quite stupid as they rush headlong in the heat of the moment. Wacky hijinks for the win!

Hmm, I think I'm rambling again. I better cut this short before I get everywhere. So, what I think is one of the greatest highlights here, the potrayal of the heroine as flawed and yet still likeable (regardless of whatever stupid mess she was going to get herself into). Marvelous work for a short story.
Wind Paradox chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
The epilogue just kills me so much!
JadeObsession chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
i am favoriting this, just because of the sheer amazingness of it
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »