Reviews for Penalty for Winning
Neil chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
awesome, very funny.
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
This was an awkward, painful delight to read. Poor, poor Hawke!
Kurai Ummei chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. I can barely type. This is amazing.
Muggleborns chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I've thus far read three of your stories, and you can be sure I am about to read the rest :-D i read 'The Arrowhead' years ago, and it's one of my fav dragon age fics.
Penalty for Winning: HILARIOUS xD I was laughing all the way through xD
Sings-off-key chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
LOL!
What a hilarious story! I snickered from start to end. Varric and the others so completely in character and yes, there definitely needs to be more Arishok. And your OP, so charming and funny and real. Thanks so much for the entertainment.
smilingrayita chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Giggling...absolutely had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud...then my kids would've wanted to know what was going on...LoL
MicroStarlight chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Oh my god i absolutely loved this! So entertaining and funny. Good story to start reading ff again with after a very long pause, haha
5 Coloured Walker chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Yes, yes she should!
I was laughing the entire time. I'm following you.
Kyoki no Megami chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
haifisch;
i know this story is pretty old, but i hate reading without reviewing xD aah, this is hilarious; anyways, now off to arrowhead
Kyoki no Megami
maDAlexa
SNicole25 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This was so bizarre and outrageous that I just couldn't stop laughing. I loved this!
Skyler Criwall chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
No matter how many times I read this, I always get a good laugh out of it.
It's simply too hilarious not to.
Keep it up!
Sir Marrok's Wife chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Brilliant! I laughed my ass off.
Moonflower04 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I laughed so hard while reading this. This fic was perfect on so many levels... The humor, the whole bar scene was amazing and so well thought out, and natural. But the bet... Now that was amazing! So bold, and such a slap in the face for Hawke. I'm definitely going to see what other fics you have out there. :)
Belladoni chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
OMG. I loved this one. Adorable!
Daevanam Daevo chapter 3 . 9/30/2013