Reviews for He Is My Hero
AssassinsPro chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Really love it
P.S. Continue writing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i really love the story...
keep up the good work...
haylowcloud chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg I love this! Make a 2nd one plz! IM DYING 2 KNOW! And heck noo don't put Ada in the story! I like her style but don't like her seen by Leon (jealousy here)
leonXashley chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
MORE,PLEASE DO MOAR(/)
Addi Winchester chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ksfjksfjksfjksfjksfjksfj

i love it! ...omg i love leon so much!
NocturneKnight chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Liked this one too, you make a good job in keeping both characters true to their personalities. Good story length and stayed realistic to the RE universe.
Derpina chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
omg i loved this story! Its amazing how they interacted here and how fitting it looked for both Leon and Ash. I also disliked the ending of the game, Capcom should have made a better job there
Kankuro 4 Life chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awwww that was so cute!
lezliehikari143 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really like your story.. I already added it to my favorite. If you could please continue it. I will gladly read it. by the way i like the way you portrait Leon:)
dakk55 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I like this oneshot, hope you'll make some more.
EmilyAnn003 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i loved the story, and I HATED the ending of the game! I was so shocked seeing Ashley take that extra step, much less to have Leon reject her! Oh well... at least we have our fan fictions, right?:)
borismortys chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
very well written story. You portrayed Leon very well, and gave us a little insight into his inner demons, i hope you continue this story.
Lexi Anima Difensore chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Great story, would love to see more :)
Gekikara chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Needs a continuation.

Like you said, I wasn't happy with the ending. I wanted to find out what happened to the both of them.

Also, I ship this couple WAY more than any other couples in RE. Mostly because you really need to protect Ashley and you can somehow connect with Leon being protective.

It's a very interesting pair and I really am looking forward to a few more chapters from you!

I didn't see any errors and it was written well. I didn't have any difficulties in reading it.

Good job and I hope to see more of this. :)