Reviews for Falling Stars
oblivionknight7 chapter 20 . 8/4
Wondered when you were going to post this from Fimfiction.
Thanks.
CapitalClassShip chapter 19 . 3/28
It Lives! Thank you for the Update.
ussopking chapter 19 . 3/28
oh hey this isn't dead :D
Brenden chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
Goodwork
MCZ chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Please do update it.
Llerena chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
Wow. I always thought MLP was for the less... Manly, but this incredible story has made me much more open minded. Also, wow, you write like a professional, and the story so far is pure gold. Keep up the good work.
phantom360 chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
A very good read, can't wait to see the ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Great story 5 stars
Bubblezmith chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
Damn! Damn, damn, damn, damn! This Damn Good!

Can't wait for another chapter...

Damn!
Warhawk Talon chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Great to see you updating again! Once again these two chapters had everything that I love about your story; drama, humor, cuteness, bacon addiction...

But most of all you continue to capture the greatest part of storytelling: Showing how events, and culture, shape a person (or pony's) reaction to another. When I read your story, I can see the characters I love going through these tough, sad, and still glad times. Not just the ponies, but your humans as well. You write so well that it doesn't matter that these people have never existed on screen or in a game's lore; they exist here in your epic that couldn't have come to the universe in any other way. And I don't think it could be any better.

When I posted on the Friendship is Dragons board, having caught your reference to this story, I expressed how I was looking forward to your next chapter. Now you've hit me with a double-barreled blast of awesome. This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read, the best crossover to ever be created from such differing canon, and certainly the best HiE or Humans invade Equestria fic I've ever read.

It may sound like sacrilege as a brony, but I want to emphasize how good your work is. Falling Stars is better then Past Sins, better then Anthropology, and better then even My Little Dashie.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
You son of a bitch. Not only did you update the story once, but TWICE. I have the feeling you have been hoarding these chapters away for a very...special time. Excellent chapters, please don't make us wait another 1 year for updates. I weep when I don't see that notification for your story. On a side note, you should really upload this story to . Seriously this needs to happen, this story could do very well over there, and is by far much better than some of the drivel that is written.
GBscientist chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
That was a pretty awesome chapter. I was especially floored by the conversation between Twilight and Luna on the futility of civilization.
lordfreespace chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Please keep updating this story! There aren't many good battlemech/MLP crossovers, and indeed good sir, this one is VERY GOOD.
cklammer chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
I have read the tale up here in one go and enjoyed it very much.

Character development is nicely done as is the plot and pace of Action.

Hoping for Updates.
bh18 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I honestly love this story, the depth is amazing. However you missed a great opportunity by sparing Ivan. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy as a character, but that was a chance to inflict the first casualty that really hit close to home. It would have enhanced the emotion of Dash's scene in this and I don't even need to say how Pinkie and Fluttershy would have taken it. Unless you need him to serve a higher plot purpose, you missed a great window.

P.S. From my info, I infer KF Drives take about 7 days or so in the light of a G2V Class (Sol Type) star. The Conch has been there a lot longer and despite the damage they sustained they still had 50% of the helium stores and a KF Drive is not reliant on the reactors energy for initiation. Unless they need 100% to keep the reactor at Jump Temp., I see no reason why they haven't put out a recall to all Dropships so they can attempt another jump. I'm assuming a lot, mainly that jumping in the vicinity of the Rift will allow them a way back. If this is wrong disregard it.

P.P.S. I know this for a fact that the rest of the Dropships left for 'Terra' right? Where they at? Steele made a 1.5G Burn the entire way, if the rest of them are burning at 1G, they should only be a few days, week max, behind and nearly there, or right on top of them. So...what's up?