Reviews for Shadows of Konoha
Tohsaka0308 chapter 44 . 6/8
I learned so much in this lesson. I am so glad I stumbled upon this story. 10/10 Would Recommend.
Katt chapter 6 . 5/24
Is this Naruto gonna continue being an idiot till this ends or what?
Tiramisu chapter 44 . 5/2
Loved every bit of this story. The plot and character development was well thought and delivered. Thanks for sharing it to us!
Kakashi did kill most of Kakuzu's hearts, but Naruto dealt the finishing blow. Anyway, goodbye. I'm not reading past that nonsense.
Having the Hayflick limit become an issue when he's 19, no matter how bad his wounds are, is ridiculous. The body replaces itself on a cell by cell basis every few years. At most this would have shaved a few years off his life expectancy, reduce his retirement age from 65 to 60 or something. There's a reason why many Holocaust survivors perfectly well made it into their 90s.
Typhlosion8 chapter 44 . 3/27
This story was one of the most compelling stories I've ever read and the best Naruto fanfiction I've made it to the ending of. I had stopped reading for a while before but I restarted a few days ago and haven't read anything else since. The characters were intense and parts of the storyline seemed to fade to the background before surging back up with a vengeance. You made every part of it flow and weave together perfectly. I have no idea how you did it, but my hat goes off to you. Well done. :-)
I found out that I'm seriously sadistic while reading this.
JuttaV chapter 44 . 3/5
Goddamnit, this was a story like no other. There were times I was so utterly frustrated by the actions of your characters, but just as quickly I became giddy with excitement. This's definitely become a favourite of mine.
anthony732000 chapter 44 . 3/5
I was wondering if i could put this on wattpad with ur permission because its a great story and i know others will love it
brutusjr chapter 21 . 2/21
You are working real hard to ruin this story. Real hard...
brutusjr chapter 16 . 2/20
Sheesh... what a depressing story. You're a good writer, but ease up occasionally.
Seriously what the fuck is this shit the only people who would like this crap are people who cut themselves.
jtscores chapter 43 . 2/15
This is the best story I've ever read, so I will be making a better review for the last chapter.
jtscores chapter 1 . 2/5
This is gonna be a good story, I can already tell. I look forward to it.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/25/2016
It's a great story.. ...hope u continue it