Reviews for Shadows of Konoha
pabloclnrc chapter 30 . 10/10
I must say i keep changing my opinion regarding your story. I hate it but i cant have enough of it. it is masterfully written and incredibly well written. it is with out a doubt one of the best i have ever read.

it is a study on humanitys darkness.
A truly amazing fic besf one iv ever read
It's 4:46 in the morning, and I just finished this story. I cannot put it into words. I have never read a more in-depth and complete understanding of this universe. It was masterfully written, and it has permanently changed my view of the political structure. This was an outstanding story, and you should be proud of it. Wow.
falsepermanence chapter 21 . 9/19
i loved the story up until now but this chapter completely ruined it for me. ive lost all interest in this which sucks. it's not the fact that hinata and naruto wont be together that really pisses me off, it's the way it was executed. i can't continue
Kingkong101 chapter 9 . 9/8
Not cool
Ninjastar47 chapter 34 . 8/13
This story is so absurdly good compared to all the other naruto fanfics that are all just feel-good narratives that have one problem in the entire story that is solved by naruto kissing or confessing his love to the girl. This story is realistic in the ninja world and shows all the horrors and goodness that shrouds the ninja and real world. This story stays true to the characters that u have meticulously crafted and breathed life into through the novels u write. I just want to praise u since this story obviously deserves more attention than what it has received. The roller coaster this story puts you through just gets you so attached to the characters and the story that I can't help hitting the next chapter button and hope you have more in store for us, maybe another fanfic.
M0NT3R chapter 44 . 8/3
this was a fucking amazing rollercoaster ride. Sad that Hinata said no at the end though
The Zelos Wilder chapter 26 . 8/1
Kagome is a shitty commander. Not a fan of her anymore. Lol Gai’s death is my limit for this fic.
Sakura and Kiba? Wtf
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 5/13
I have low expectations when a Naruto story is recommended to me, even more so when it is supposed to be 'realistically dark', but I actually got my hopes up when I read a few reviews.

Around the halfway mark I was once again reminded that Naruto readers standards are about as low as you can get.
Holy shit. What a roller coaster of a story. Absolutely fantastic - wished you didn’t kill Anko and Mei off thought.
No way did you just kill Mei. No. Fucking. Way.
Amazing chapter!
Awesome job with the chapter!
Wonderful chapter!