Reviews for Shadows of Konoha
Darklordcomp chapter 13 . 10/18
This story has me riding emotional highs and lows...and i hate you for it
Bombertank chapter 44 . 10/14
It was good, but jumped around a lot so I didn't quite get the story. And I wish the ending was better.
toastnchips chapter 44 . 10/13
Loveddddd your novel length fanfic! Goodness! Was so well done! As a published author... I am impressed!
Leroy-san chapter 44 . 10/11
Finished the story. Wow. Good story. Dark but good.
Leroy-San chapter 15 . 10/8
Reading this story is kind of tough. It's a good story, but it's dark and kinda makes me depressed. It's very real though in terms of how it would probably be for a hired killer. But I can't stop feeling bummed out, with the way Naruto's life seems to be progressing. It just seems like he will be forever alone romance wise, and I have a feeling something horrible will happen to the kids. I won't stop reading because I need to know what happens, but I won't be able to binge read this without getting in a down mood. So I'll just progress a few chapters at a time and hopefully see a happy ending.
Thanks for the story so far,
Ibskib chapter 44 . 9/17
won't be unable - won't be able

into the face - in the face

to be influence - to be influenced
Naruto was a total pussy. I loved your take on sex and relationships. But man, FUCK Hinata dude. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
MarsNeptune chapter 38 . 8/28
Great chapter.
Naruto is a good commander.
Ryuuuuga chapter 44 . 8/28
This was cringe man... The NaruHina thing just made me cringe so hard after she got married to Neji...
MarsNeptune chapter 28 . 8/18
Please, Naruto kill that bastard.
MarsNeptune chapter 23 . 8/15
This is probably the best chapter of the fic.
MarsNeptune chapter 22 . 8/12
I love your fic.
You are awesome.
HelpfulNudge chapter 44 . 8/5
This was phenomenal. You excellently captured the essence of an awakened and, arguably, 'f-d-up Naruto'. Your character development was great, especially Sakura. Your OC's were both simple and complex, and it made them mold well into your story. Very well done.
MarsNeptune chapter 20 . 8/1
I did not see that coming!
Naruto's plan was brilliant. A plan of Shikamaru's level.