Reviews for Shadows of Konoha
fire-lily-fox chapter 44 . 12/9
I had trouble reading some of this but that was only cause I had to actually think about some things in this story. It was very brutally truthful on several things that have actually happened in real life. Wars are cruel and this piece of work that you have done shows that very well. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us
Mariusz1988 chapter 44 . 11/7
Wow, real masterpiece, i bow before a true geniuse.
Boar is stupid
How the hell was the 4th shinobi war a sham
Xallisto chapter 6 . 10/29
Sorry but this is a laborious slog, dropped, plenty of opportunities to change up the pace, or change up the the flow of the story, but the focus seem to be intently on Emo-ruto, there have been countless opportunities to tell bits of the story from the perspective of the other characters that have just been roundly ignored.

The female characters fall into extremely bad stereotypes. Sakura is a busybody, Anko is a slut and Ino is a narcissist.
Xallisto chapter 5 . 10/29
The parts with Snake are tropey, painful and cringe worthy, would have been a lot better if it had not been Anko obvious missed opportunity with the bait and switch oh and why is Toad too obvious for Naruto but Snake not too obvious for Anko, the whole character is a mistake.

Other than that it was ok.
Xallisto chapter 1 . 10/29
OK, so Toad and Fox were 2 obvious for Naruto, but a crow wasn't 2 obvious for Itachi... well this fic is instilling me with much confidence right from chapter 1.
The Spying Devil chapter 44 . 10/29
this was really good. I read in all in one go. Took forever, but i loved it.
Kingkong101 chapter 41 . 10/23
Your story is very stupid and very confusing you should of just let Naruto kill himself.
jtscores chapter 44 . 10/19
Still the best story that I've ever read, I think.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 44 . 9/25
This is one of the best fanfics I've read. Simply amazing. Really underrated this fic. PD: that scene with Jiraiya is really heartwarming, it has touched my kokoro:-)
tonyford3008 chapter 44 . 8/31
you are great keep the art of the written Word alive
Beautiful.
Toni the Writer chapter 44 . 7/20
The scene with Jiraiya and Naruto is easily one of my favorites if not my favorite in all of fanfiction.
Tohsaka143 chapter 44 . 6/8
I learned so much in this lesson. I am so glad I stumbled upon this story. 10/10 Would Recommend.