Reviews for Shadows of Konoha
Dusty Miller chapter 44 . 7/1
I really like this. It's definitely different from what I'm used to reading. This shows the true aspects of war and what it entails. It's actually what I had kind of hoped would happen in the cannon story, you know, with the nations bringing war upon each other instead of a deity showing up. It felt a bit too much, but at the same time I can understand why they would need a new villain for all the ninja villages to unite and defeat her together. Some things I liked less than others, but in general, it's a really, really, really good story. I'm interested in knowing what happens to Neji, and Naruto and Hinata, as well as Shion and the baby. It seems like Naruto's not willing to give his unborn daughter up.
Dauntless chapter 44 . 6/25
Enrapturing story. I did not think so many main characters woud live. Thanks for writing it!
haydn chapter 44 . 6/16
wow... thanks.
shade chapter 44 . 6/16
incredible, a work of art with no real happy ending for naruto, happy for others but not himself- just satisfaction.
Qaint chapter 12 . 6/13
I love how Tomu is the one supporting Naruto and not the other way around.
Qaint chapter 10 . 6/12
This was a nice uplifting chapter. I dread what might come next.

Really enrapturing tale overall. Shows how one can be a monster at times and struggle with it, but still be human. An exemplary one at that. And drives home how important the kids are.

Seriously, will nobody think of the children?! I feel like I should be volunteering somewhere.
ZombiePilot chapter 44 . 3/12
Fucking amazing ass story. That was the best portrayal of what a "ninja" world would be like. Dark, bloody, nightmare inducing truth about how shit would go down.
LiquidQ chapter 5 . 2/6
Your idea of 'realastic' seems to mean ignoring all forms of character development in the series so far. While naruto being idealistic isn't hard to imagine other scenes such as being defeated by a mere anbu or anko is. For someone who defeated pain and madara you seriously nerfed naruto big time.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 12 . 1/29
I guess even if Narutos went through life and death situations and he even killed a teammate he's still stupid and dumb, I'm gonna to be harsh about it and say Naruto is a disappointment, he's only slight changed, nothing big, his intelligence level is the same, he constantly makes so many mistakes, and he does them again.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 1/29
I'm hoping Naruto gets over killing and stop being such a dead last despite being a powerful ninja, if he's doesn't have the guts or the knowledge about killing he's isn't going to survive in the ninja world I hope he gets more levelheaded too.
AdityaRS chapter 44 . 12/20/2014
This is probably one of the best naruto fanfics i have read.
this was really really awesome.
all the plot twists, character development.
you sir, just blew me away.
mumlock chapter 44 . 12/17/2014
What a ride this has been...

Wow!

Thank you!
DeeJay23 chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
My 3rd time reading this story all the way through. An this chapter still gets to me the most. So much emotion. I felt the world drop on my chest when Hokage-sama surrendered. You are an amazing author!
Rei chapter 44 . 12/9/2014
Great! Really great!
mumlock chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Ok... First review...

Your story is very promising. It has its ups and downs, sometimes it's chaotic, other times it's flowing like a fully-fledged novel. The plot is quite interesting. The setting and premise, while a bit stretched in my opinion, is still believable.

All in all a good read.