Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Dragonjek chapter 32 . 5/3
It's... beautiful. Just beautiful. Dear god, you are an artist of words.

It's a pity that Chell finally speaking was so undramatic, though. She'd been saving her voice for so long, and GLaDOS had been waiting to hear it... at least, despite GLaDOS's original intent of driving her away, it looks like Chell will still return... even if only from time to time.

I wish GLaDOS had the opportunity to learn why Chell went back to Aperture, or for us to see a bit more of the relationship between them as human/giant ceiling robot rather than human/android.
Okay so I just finished this fic and all I can say is thank you,
This was sooooo well written and the characters were so true to the game it just ehgwishehejdgwuwjegiwbdheen
You give me ye feels
In a good way though
Like you have no idea how many times I was smiling like a dork reading this
Just thank you
You've really brightened a sh*tty weekend for me :D
*huggle attack*
Xoxo (actual kisses and hugs because I really love you right now)
Angry Madmoth chapter 27 . 2/20
"You need to come! NOW!"
"That's exactly what I was helping her with, you filthy little rodent!"

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything at the moment. I'm not ashamed to say I laughed my ass off.
Angry Madmoth chapter 26 . 2/20
Why was it never enough?

Well, that'd be because there's six more chapters for things to go wron-oop, they already did, considering this chapter's last sentence.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2014

I know your story has been up for ages, but maybe you still check your reviews.

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this.
Don Glover chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I just want to express how fittingly Aperture it is to make an android that needs glasses. It's just so stupid and pointless and it's exactly the kind of thing that they would actually do. A design choice.
Faikitty chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
I'll log in to review this later. But I can't resist giving at least a short review, even though I see you've gotten so many that my little compliments surely won't do much. I just wanted to say that I'm around halfway through now, and this story is borderline perfection. I've been reluctant to read any Portal fics because I've been so worried about them being out of character. But you've managed to keep them wonderfully IC, especially GLaDOS, who I'm well aware can be a challenge to write. Provided that the fic doesn't change a lot and suddenly become OOC, I'll be definitely favoriting this and watching you and adding this to the fanfic recs for Portal page on TV Tropes (provided it isn't already there).

(On a less serious sounding note, I started reading this yesterday morning while my roommate was still asleep, and I literally had to set down my phone and bury my face in my pillow to keep from making little fangirl noises several times)
kttykiwi chapter 3 . 3/1/2014

O.M.G. That was freakin hilarious! I almost woke my roommates with how loud I was laughing!
Quantumphysica chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
Oh, this was amazing. I just can't describe the amount of amazingness.
I don't think I've read a Chassis!GLaDOS sex scene before that was as good as this one. Seriously, I love it.
Quantumphysica chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
This was a really touching, thought-inducing chapter. Dough is a little creepy (and I hope Chell never find out about his little exploits with her while she was sleeping) but I loved how you wrote his thought patterns. And then the short bit about Chell's life outside Aperture... I lust loved it, it was really beautiful.
Quantumphysica chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
"The Enrichment Centre would like to remind you that getting off the Vital Testing Apparatus and getting off on the Vital Testing Apparatus are two entirely different concepts, and are not mutually exclusive."
You are brilliant. I laughed so hard. Poor Chell xD
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
LOL, imagining GLaDOS receiving The Talk from a (probably slightly embarrassed) scientist is just too funny an image...
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Not sure if I count for the entire population (most likely not) but as a schizophrenia patient I can say I'm definitely not offended by your story. It's fanfic after all, and crazy can be funny xD
So far I'm loving your writing style, and the portrayal of the characters... I look forward to reading more to see where this will be going! (as it is 4:14 am here, I will first try to sleep before I read on though)
shtoops chapter 32 . 5/7/2013
Despite the fact that I have already read this series (this and The Garter) I have felt the need to leave another review for this truly beautiful story.

I just have never appreciated the ChellDOS as much as I do right now. Out of all Fandoms I think it trumps Doctor/Rose as my OTP. ABD it turns out that some of the lead developers of Portal actually put subtle ChellDOS in the game, and actually approve of it over other Portal pairings. They also discredited the fan thing that Caroline is Chell's mother.

Anyways, I love you forever for writing this and the Garter, and am desperate for a continuation. I mean desperate. As in I am experiencing physical pain due to the lack of this series.

Aside from new original content, I think this would be wonderful if it was turned into a Podfic. Also, that is not a subtle suggestion that I want to take on that endeavor. But I think this would make a truly wonderful Podfic. GER ON IT, EH?!

That's all I have as I'm falling asleep, and am afraid that... Never mind.

But just a recap, changed my life, love the story, want more story, and want story as a Podfic. Ok then.

Hell's gotta be the place to go when you die. No Orthodox Christians(some guy who has twitter):
earfluffy chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Riiigghtt GLaDOS, that is most definitely what that was. Yep.