Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Welp, that's what GLaDOS gets for a rescue cavalry. A girl in orange and a gorilla with a box... The odds looked better when she was a potato on a portal gun prong.
Test subject 61 chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
I guess you could say they're going to make lemon 'nades.

Maybe. Probably not. Uh.

Anywho, I loved the chapter. Very nice.
Test Subject 61 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
This chapter. Good god. Rattman is creeping which isn't altogether unexpected imo. I wonder how Chell would feel about it. Not good, I'd wager. I adore the way you write GLaDOS, by the way.
Test subject 61 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Chell essentially ate GLaDOS. I love this fix. This is incredible.
Dragonjek chapter 32 . 5/3/2015
It's... beautiful. Just beautiful. Dear god, you are an artist of words.

It's a pity that Chell finally speaking was so undramatic, though. She'd been saving her voice for so long, and GLaDOS had been waiting to hear it... at least, despite GLaDOS's original intent of driving her away, it looks like Chell will still return... even if only from time to time.

I wish GLaDOS had the opportunity to learn why Chell went back to Aperture, or for us to see a bit more of the relationship between them as human/giant ceiling robot rather than human/android.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/28/2015
Okay so I just finished this fic and all I can say is thank you,
This was sooooo well written and the characters were so true to the game it just ehgwishehejdgwuwjegiwbdheen
Feels
You give me ye feels
In a good way though
Like you have no idea how many times I was smiling like a dork reading this
Just thank you
X19472938298493839392
You've really brightened a sh*tty weekend for me :D
*huggle attack*
Xoxo (actual kisses and hugs because I really love you right now)
jenna
Angry Madmoth chapter 27 . 2/20/2015
"You need to come! NOW!"
"That's exactly what I was helping her with, you filthy little rodent!"

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything at the moment. I'm not ashamed to say I laughed my ass off.
Angry Madmoth chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
Why was it never enough?

Well, that'd be because there's six more chapters for things to go wron-oop, they already did, considering this chapter's last sentence.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Hi.

I know your story has been up for ages, but maybe you still check your reviews.

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this.
Thanks.
Don Glover chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I just want to express how fittingly Aperture it is to make an android that needs glasses. It's just so stupid and pointless and it's exactly the kind of thing that they would actually do. A design choice.
Faikitty chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
I'll log in to review this later. But I can't resist giving at least a short review, even though I see you've gotten so many that my little compliments surely won't do much. I just wanted to say that I'm around halfway through now, and this story is borderline perfection. I've been reluctant to read any Portal fics because I've been so worried about them being out of character. But you've managed to keep them wonderfully IC, especially GLaDOS, who I'm well aware can be a challenge to write. Provided that the fic doesn't change a lot and suddenly become OOC, I'll be definitely favoriting this and watching you and adding this to the fanfic recs for Portal page on TV Tropes (provided it isn't already there).

(On a less serious sounding note, I started reading this yesterday morning while my roommate was still asleep, and I literally had to set down my phone and bury my face in my pillow to keep from making little fangirl noises several times)
kttykiwi chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
"BEANS!"

O.M.G. That was freakin hilarious! I almost woke my roommates with how loud I was laughing!
Quantumphysica chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
Oh, this was amazing. I just can't describe the amount of amazingness.
I don't think I've read a Chassis!GLaDOS sex scene before that was as good as this one. Seriously, I love it.
Quantumphysica chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
This was a really touching, thought-inducing chapter. Dough is a little creepy (and I hope Chell never find out about his little exploits with her while she was sleeping) but I loved how you wrote his thought patterns. And then the short bit about Chell's life outside Aperture... I lust loved it, it was really beautiful.
Quantumphysica chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
"The Enrichment Centre would like to remind you that getting off the Vital Testing Apparatus and getting off on the Vital Testing Apparatus are two entirely different concepts, and are not mutually exclusive."
You are brilliant. I laughed so hard. Poor Chell xD