Reviews for In Which Elliot Makes A Discovery
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
oh please do a sequal!
gaarablack chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was vary cute! Love nervous elliot & this is normal for her leo
mishelliot chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh my god the amount of perfection in this fic is crazy
Nyxy9 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love this. It made me giggle and try to hold in laughter but failing miserably and almost slamming my 3DS to the wall. I am not a sick minded person. But this story made me have erotic thoughts creep in my brain. I love how you wrote about 'parts'. Bahaha, an oblivious female Leo and a manly and innocent Elliot. This is well-written and was highly entertaining.
Kujo Kasuza chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Wow...I like this

I ever thought about making one fic with Leo!female, but my grammar is bad so I don't make it. But you make it and I love it

When you will make the sekuel or continued it? I hope it will soon

Ah...
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Pure win, this was. I'll be one of the first to admit that upon seeing Leo, I thought he was a girl. That was before the uniform registered in and yes...

This was so well-written, and Elliot's hilarious yet reasonable reactions made me smile so much x3 His poor little Nightray brain. It ceased to function xD Leo couldn't have been more win, either. She never changes; it didn't even faze her: "Eh? You just now realized it? I assumed you were just a pervert who wanted a female servant. Then I realized how pure you were."

HolyJabberwockyLeo'swetbreasts *nosebleeds* Why am I dumbly being like Elliot *stabbed*stabbed*

Yes, Elliot, because people tell you their sex when they're introduced *sighs at his hopelessness*

If you don't make a sequel to this, I'd like to volunteer for writing one A smut one, of course, hohohoho *stabbed* I promise I'll try to be on par with the sheer brilliance you poured into this one! QAQ

Thanks for the wonderful and hilarious read
peppermint twertle chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow.. Elliot's brain is killing him..

PFTTTTTTT!
CloudWings chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You have no idea how long and if anyone will ever write a fem Leo x Elliot story.

NOW MY (FF) DREAM HAS COME TRUE! Extremely well written I might add. Amazing oneshot and hope you expand on that pairing soon. _
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Haha this stories fantastic. The characters were very well written and completely in character. I like how this was done.

Its a lot more realistic then other fem!Leo fics because of Elliot's reaction which was longer lasting and more explainable then some of the other fics where he gets over it in minutes. Also knowing Elliot, he doesnt really get over these kinds of things which makes it more in character.

Leo, is unfazed by Elliot and is probably insulted at Elliot's change in behavior in him (ahem i mean her). It has a lot of humorous sexual tension. Great fanfic. I would love to see a humorous sequel!
tamachon chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i really love your writing style. this is nothing but perfection; they were so very in character, the plot was nice and your f!leo is epic. i would love if you write a sequel or maybe a series based from this little thing. thank you for sharing :)

fuu
merron chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love love loveeee this!

I've hoped to read a piece where Elliot would find out Leo was actually a girl and go: oh? oh. shit. You nailed Elliot and Leo's characteristics down so perfectly, the reactions, the tactics that Leo used (I cannot imagine him doing otherwise) Bravo! Love the dialogue interactions between them! Elliot is such a gentleman while trying to find the -most noble- method to ease the discovery but it's not working and I'm just brimming with glee now 3
Little Leo chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
that is just... ADORABLE! SO MOE! i love elliot and leo together glad to know I'm not the only one! hahaha . i love how you write this! elliot being ordered by leo cute! and leo as a female love it! they shared at the same bed for a month? elliot didnt noticed leo's a girl and shared bed with her? priceless! i love how elliot reacted to it! soooooo glad i found this it made my day livelier! thank you for the most wonderful story!