Reviews for Out of My Control, Doesn't Mean I Could Do Nothing
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Glad you finally updated.
DigitalMax chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Nice chapter too... I think you add some Kingdom Hearts and other game elements in here (example: the spell name is adopted from Kingdom Hearts which add the 'ga' words at the end of element)...
Well it's okay to adopt the game but be careful with what you adopt. It won't do to make it crossover don't you think?
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Sonoko's the one who decides Conan's fate. Let's just hope she chooses the right one.
DigitalMax chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hmm... nice potential plot here... Unfortunately, the Author Note is far too long for this story... please refrain creating such author notes...

For genre, I guess the main genre is Adventure and Sci-Fic...

If you want to play Angst and Supernatural you have to create nice sad story from the beginning and have supernatural power (e.g. Conan can survive from bullets just using his hand to heal it or can stop time or become a God Like). Miracle isn't same with supernatural power.

Before you upload this story in the future please spell check the story because there's typo in some sentences.

That's all for now...
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Yes! You've updated! Please update soon!
xEllieChan chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This is sooo awesome! I love thw way you right but sometimes i got confuse on the other characters xD

But still i like this story! *faves*

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Aj neko chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Interesting :) I look foroward to the next chapter. ;) PS: I hope that it wont take to long.

Anele1996~
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It sounds a little mean to Gosho Aoyama but I feel he should have done this ending not the published one. The published ending lacked a little. This made my heart stop [almost but still, I love it]! I mean Conan had the chance to escape but he gave it up to save the fifty kids. Now there's a chance Conan's dead! I always did like movie moments where it appears the hero is dead and the supporting characters are mourn. I just don't hope you kill off Conan. I don't know how poor Conan's parents will react! Please continue!
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OMGOSH! you must update soon. this is sooooo interesting! (the only thing i'm confused about is that new character with shinichi's mom)
Sary chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I like very much the story. I look forward to the follow chapter.
Aj neko chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
What a story.

I have been looking for good movie 6 storys and MY God its slim to non. Bu here I am reading it!

I like the idea and hope that it wont take too long for the next chapter to pop up.

See ya then. TwT

Anele1996~

Ps: you got Yusakuu just perfect. But I wish that he some times would show it a bit beter how he feels for someone. IN the Anime i get the feeling that they don't really talk mush, and I find it sad, but Yukiko to make up for it. Great with keeping the characters in character.
Sarruby chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh hoh! Thank you for the shout-out.

Your story has great ideas: I don't read in the DC fandom, but I'd bet a lot that your story idea is original.

There are but 3 little things I would change: 1, I'd change the Japanese snippets into plain English because this is in the "English" section; 2, I'd cut out the interrupting AN's and keep them at the beginning and end to avoid disrupting your story's flow; and 3, I'd use FF's dividing lines instead of the slightly messy "... .. ." thing you have. (In the Doc Manager, look at the document and click the button that's just a single line across to insert one.)

On the other hand, your pace was perfect for this fandom. Your flow reflects your voice, as do some of your descriptions. Your grammar is wonderful.

Although your story begins darkly, you certainly play up the tension with *ARGH* a cliffhanger. Or maybe a mystery ending. Either way, it's dramatic.

I don't know much about the brain, but based on your story, you might want to look into Wikipedia's "Electroconvulsive therapy" article under "Adverse effects".

Great job - please keep writing!
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
The story idea is great an really interesting, but the telling if it could be clearer in places. Some advice my art teacher once gave to me; After writing an essay, Irvin this case a story, read it outloud to your self and you can see more obviously whether or not the language flows. That or come back later and read with fresh eyes. There's just some bits in your story which could en tweaked to make it more readable. Very descriptive and vivid though :)
RyuVonBielefeld chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
So evil~ I dont know what to review..but anyway Good Story and Please continue!

*You make me shivering while reading this fic*