Reviews for Return to Sender
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 17 . 3/28
Luved it ! Plz update ssssssssssoon
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 17 . 3/22
It seems like a good story so far. Very well done! I do question, however, the ability of a head of house to be able to properly raise a child when he must spend so much time not only in class, but also grading, patrolling, and taking care of his house.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 17 . 1/30
awesome!
dragonflylj chapter 10 . 1/25
Severus' last line "I'm just the last resort" is perfect! It not only sounds so like him, it is also so true even to canon that Snape is the last resort. But often he was the best option to begin with and if Harry or other wizards had listened to him, we would all have been better off at the end of the series ;) It's nice to see the years between the end of the war to the beginning of Harry's schooling, see how the world has been changing.
kat chapter 17 . 1/10
your story is great I hope you finish it
Hoshi124 chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Good and refreshingly original.
Harriverse chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Found this in my inbox. Good reason to reread it! Classic set up with many options to move forward. You've got Harry's 'voice' down well and the introspective Snape as well. Hope you want to return to this at some point.
CTgirl14 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
I love this story! Please update
leylinjan chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
i really like this story :)
Johanni93 chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Oh, I absolutely LOVE this fic! I really hope that you'll continue this amazing story! *gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy eyes* Please update soon...pwease?
Team Major Whitlock chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
I love this story it is amazing and I can't wait for you to update. Feel free to PM me if you need any help/ideas for this story, no matter how big or small I'll do my best to help you x
BlackestSlytherin chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
PLZ, PLZ, PLZ update! This is such a fab story that it is CRIMINAL to leave it hanging ( yes things just got serious, I used capital letters ). I know that u have a life that is far to busy to accommodate fanfic writing, trust me, I know what's its like to be vair vair vair busy, but PLZ could you CONSIDER updating?! Plz?! I am officially begging. See that?! You've reduced me to begging. Hope your happy. Vair happy in your busy non-fanfic-accommodating life. Woah this is a long review. My fingers may have fallen off.

Quick summary of long review you probably didn't read:
• Plz update
• I am desperate
• You have a life and I don't.

Ciao for now (Ha. That rhymed.)

Kelp Master Supreme.
LonerWolfe chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Love the story! I hope you keep on writing amazing stories such as this awesome beauty ;D!
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
So... Cute! I love this fic! *squeal*
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
update soon i'm looking for more of the story