Reviews for It's the Season of Grace Coming Out of the Void
That was lovely.
Shaydees chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Amazing!
EmilyGracetheWhovian chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
My gosh, this is brilliant. I can't even – I'm blown away. I almost wish River's story had gone this way instead, this is bloody incredible. Added to favourites!
Artemis Gaze chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I have no words for this.

I am literally speechless.

This is one of the most incredible things I have ever read. It's not just the Doctor and River, true to their characters, it's them in a world so incredible and beautiful and perfectly written that it could've been the real one. Maybe it should've been. And not just as River and the Doctor, this story, the way you wrote it, your prose, the way you separated past and future and words spoken and words not yet spoken and to be spoken – it's so incredible. I'm not just blown away, I'm blown further than I've ever been and I'm never coming back, because I've read a thousand and one books and this is the most indescribably incredible writing I've ever, ever read.

I hope you're a writer now. I hope you never stop writing. Because I'm not exaggerating when I say this. Don't think I am, because I'm not, because I don't do that. You have a gift that goes beyond a gift. You have something huge to offer. You keep writing. Because you're brilliant. You're amazing. You are the best writer I've ever had the privilege of reading.

This was indescribable. This whole story. Stephen Moffat and the writers should have you on the team – heck, they should toss it all and give you the job.

Still speechless. I'm in awe.

You are bloody incredible.

Never stop writing. Ever.
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
This is very, very good. Thanks for writing it, it was a joy to read! :)
Sam chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Beautiful! Such a beautiful ending to a wonderful fic. I'm so sad to see this ending. I did not want to read too fast because I knew it was last chapter. God, she rewrote time for him and he was worried it meant he would have lost her. The thing this story does to my heart. Never stop writing!
dancing.through.the.universe chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
One word: incredible.
chibiness87 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Gah! Angst-fest... in the most beautiful way possible. Yhanks you. And i slightly love you for writing a scene where the River yells at the Doctor for making her watch her kill him... because we all know it didn't just deserve that slap in the diner. Kudos.
Sam chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I've been busy with midterms, so I had no time to review. Two chapters in a matter of days. I feel so spoiled. I loved them, some passages had me holding my breath, most of the time the Doctor made me melt into a puddle of goo. You write him so well. Sometimes, I just want River to grab him and kiss him senseless, sometimes I want her to punch him (just like on the show). Now, you left us on cliffhanger and that is just cruel! I have so many questions. River shot Melody! That's just... I need chapter 6! Great work, as always.
Sam chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Another wonderful chapter. I love every part of the story and I am waiting to find out more about each. I particularly loved that you had River go back to the orphanage and had her give her guardian the gift of death. I adored it not only because it goes well with River's Goddess archetype that we see on the show (the bringer of life and death), but because as a child psychology student I have been wondering as to Melody's relationship with the man from the orphanage. Sure he is mad, but he is probably Melody's primary caregiver and the only person she could form an attachment to. She'd have to have loved him. Of course she would want to save him now that she can. The way you wrote that really touched a core for me. I teared up. Beautiful as usual! Why aren't there more reviews for this story I cannot understand.
Sam chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I think I'm in love with this story. It makes me wish kids were not watching the show, so the writers could explore the dark side of River's story like you do here. The way you do it is stunning. I love your Melody. It is still River, but a more vulnerable and revenge bent River. Never stop writing.
gidget89 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Just reiterating HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS. And also favouriting. UGH. SO FLAWLESS.