Reviews for Don't Make A Sound
Whatcoolbeans chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
How you wrote about them as smoke and stuff is soo cool seriously great stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
that was wonderful, i don't know it mas me reall emotional
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Your author's notes are awesome. And you write awesome Cade!

Ellie
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
GOOOODNESS. Your imagery is just amazing. I've never read anything so creepy and strange and wrong and right about shadows, the dark. I don't even know what to say. Good for Cat for finally speaking up though!
Pretty Little Gleek2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this fic ! :D
dakota.dawg chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I just...I just love you man
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was wonderful. The way you described how people are in the dark, the sensations you feel. The way it's different, how light makes things real in its own way and dark does too. I didn't just enjoy the smut, no in fact I think I enjoyed the way you described the dark better. The way it made my pulse quicken and feeling like I wasn't reading fast enough. I truly enjoyed this, probably the best oneshot I've ever read.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
So. I'm creeping your profile. Clearly. I'm reviewing everything I read, though. So that should make you happy. You probably don't even know I exist. That's ok. I'll be your secret admirer.
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
''You wonder sometimes if darkness and silence are the same thing. Sounds are so much louder in the dark. They shatter it, prickle your arms and widen your eyes. It feels right to be quiet when there's no light. It feels like hiding, like huddling. Like safety'' is my favourite thing now, its so true, your an awesome writer, keep up the great work. i write brittana fics so reading these is a nice break
Fight4JadeWest chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved it. Other than these words, I'm speechless.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
What? That's.. Oh so sexy and poetic, I knew I loved Aussies.
RenegadePineapple chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Holy Grod. No words. I have no words. "Essence" is the only fitting word I can think of. Find a publisher and start being famous right now!
Crazyanime man chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cool story bro
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is poetry in a perfect form. I think you aced this with a lot of work, and the darkness totally suits it while your writing. AWESOMENESS. Especially with the whole same sex relationships, that's just perfection :)
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 11/10/2011