Reviews for The Debt
tanseynz chapter 2 . 8/20
I feel as though I descended into a version of Little Shop of Horrors, complete with tentacles. Fantastic!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/20
Hmmm definitely different! The idea that Starfleet is basically run by successive teams of sexual perverts with a complicated system of debt and gratification certainly changes the parameters of the original and contemporary themes.
A question does arise. If Kirk simply lets Spock roast inside the Niburu volcano, is the string broken or just transferred? Given Vulcan insistence on not risking the Prime Directive, his death could reasonably be ruled an accident.
Frey chapter 2 . 4/25
You NEED to funish this, for god sake!
This is soooo interesting plot. It's really good. I need to find out all the misteries.

And omg, my heart. Poor Jim. He is really strong person. Sigh.
Anna chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I hope you continue one day!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
So will we find out why Spock wanted Jim as the captain and why he is so sadistic?
Elaine du Lac chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
What about the spine thing that Spock scratched out?
Jenny chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I love this story. It has a really good plot going so far. Only con I have that there isn't more chapters and it seems like you abandon the story.
Tishbing chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Are you ever going to update? Maybe Kirk runs away. I would. And resigns his commission and they have to convince him to come back. Maybe Spock loves him and thinks he's doing right by what Spock Prime said to him
Rebecca chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Great story, are you going to finish writing it? You really should, it's so different, in a good way, once you get used to the idea. It's a crazy concept, and a little disturbing, but I admit I'm hooked. Please finish!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Why is Spock doing this? Why did Star Fleet come up with the debt payment thing in the first place? This is abuse. The system is horrible. If I were forced to do that for Spock, I hid a knive some where and when he came to rape me, I'd stab him in the heart and make it look like suicide. Or I 'accidently' beam him in to space. Or sell him as a sex slave to the Orions. Ever since Vulcan was destroyed the 10,000 remaining Vulcans come at a high price. Poor Jim. Why would u right something like this? And you had better finish it.
Tishbing chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
It seems like there should be an epilogue or a final chapter.
Noname1998 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
This is an amazing plotline! I really love the way you managed to make this angsty on Jim's part - i actually caught myself crying for him when Spock couldnt get it into his head as to how much he was hurting him. Even so, i find that you've managed to reassure me that all will be fine. In the latest chap when Spock went through all that to make sure Jim wasnt killed, i really felt that Spock cares about Jim - even if he doesnt show it (he may even be thinking hes showing him by fucking him or maybe he just doesnt know how to show it...) so i'd like to applaud you on the complexety of the emotions that are in between the lines of your fic :)
Other than that, please update! It would really be appreciated! I dont want to pressure you or anything, but one can only dream of another chap of a fic as wonderful as this ;)
So please keep up the awesomeness! :D
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This story of yours from Jim's point of view about a debt to be paid is quite the interesting plot to work with and more so interesting from my position to read. I do hope you plan on getting around to creating a posting more chapters and thus continuing this story as it would be such a loss for an idea such as your to come to an end.
queen of magicians chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
here comes trouble
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
To me Bones would be the first person to catch onto something being wrong with Jim. I really feel for Jim and wish he wasn't in the predicament. When is Spock going to say that the debt is fulfilled? When he finally succeeds in breaking him?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »