Reviews for Predators
jjslll54 chapter 6 . 2/24
Hello,

I really like the way this story has started out. I do hope you continue it someday.

jjslll54
erbkaiser chapter 6 . 2/23
Interesting start. I want to know how they are able to change species like that (animagus?) and how they expect to settle in such a "soft" environment.
Hope you update this soon!
cjvandebogart chapter 6 . 1/24
MORE PLEASE POST MORE.
rvbmastermind chapter 6 . 1/21
Good job but you should update more often
shadowcolt7051 chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
This needs to be continued. I love it
grimmich chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
this is kind of interesting but so far it seems to be more herione centric. harry rarely ever speeks and seems to mostly be a tagalong... which frankliy is kind of annoying. when will he start being a bigger part of the story? after all it is harry potter...
grimmich chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
so is he inferring that hermione will be able to use more weapons than harry? if so then harry should pick another weapon too so they are at least even... just saying.
BlackSheep123 The Sage chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
please update this story. too good to let set like this
Jazedsteel chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
like this, looking forward to more.
cko2 chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Not a bad story. Too bad you did not add more info from the movies beyond the flintlock pistol the one predter carries. How the magic works the kids to transforn is weird since there was more involed then that I thought.
What did the pred stop when he found hemiono? Was she kidnapped and going to killed, or raped or something else?
The reactions are amusing from different charaters to events in the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
ha
TranquilSapphire chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I love it! And want to see how both of them will do with their rather interesting upbringing changing their personalities.
BMS chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Great story so far! Hope you continue it some day.
BMS chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Intriguing start.
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
nice can't wait to read more