Reviews for Predators
917brat chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
this sounds seriously wonderful please keep it up.
DaRoHa chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
There is so much promise in this story, especially in the whole blood racism angle. Keep up the good work!
Ordinaryguy2 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Interesting concept for a crossover. I hope you continue your story. It will definitely give a different outlook on how things go. Their wands would probably be of a different makeup due to the change in their upbringing. Also want to see how things go with them in Hogwarts. I think the new Harry and Hermione would give even the Bloody Baron, Peeves and Snapes a fright, not to mention Voldemort. Keep writing, please.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
This seems a promising story, Is the change between their forms something like an animagus transformation or are they both metemorphs?
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
More please... It's cool!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
you've got to continue this. well this and white owl and...
anyway keep up the good work.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
another interesting story, please update soon (_)
Darkangel665 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Please update soon. I really enjoy your fic. I can't wait to see how they take Draco and Ron and what there opinion of them is.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to read more.
nanymilan chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Hi!I like your story!

Please, write more soon!

;)

XOXO
Kythorian chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
...possibly the strangest crossover I have ever seen. I will wait and see how well you manage to pull it off.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Interesting cross, I always liked the protagonist gets adopted by Yautja tpe fics. Although it's the first time I've seen the adopted take the forms of a ful-blooded Yautja, but the Potterverse is the only one with shapechanging abilities that would work in such a fashion. (If I remember right the only other become Yautja I've seen was some kind of genetic hybridization retrovirus-y type thing in a 'Naruto' cross) Hope ya come back to this one too.
Twylyte chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
... I haven't even watched Predator and I want more of this...

-Twy
josh148513 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Great story

Update soon
MiniMaloMyotismon10 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
this story is amazing! i adore this crossover very much! i cant wait till you put up another chapter! please keep writing!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »