Reviews for Predators
Emperor Vanquest chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to read more.
nanymilan chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Hi!I like your story!

Please, write more soon!

Kythorian chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
...possibly the strangest crossover I have ever seen. I will wait and see how well you manage to pull it off.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Interesting cross, I always liked the protagonist gets adopted by Yautja tpe fics. Although it's the first time I've seen the adopted take the forms of a ful-blooded Yautja, but the Potterverse is the only one with shapechanging abilities that would work in such a fashion. (If I remember right the only other become Yautja I've seen was some kind of genetic hybridization retrovirus-y type thing in a 'Naruto' cross) Hope ya come back to this one too.
Twylyte chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
... I haven't even watched Predator and I want more of this...

josh148513 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Great story

Update soon
MiniMaloMyotismon10 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
this story is amazing! i adore this crossover very much! i cant wait till you put up another chapter! please keep writing!
Primal Chaos chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Interesting story.
alichi chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Wow, now this sure is an interesting story. So many questions! Really looking forward to more of this.
Arkarian23 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
well this promises to be an interesting read, and definitely original too. It will be interesting to see how this story develops.
finaldragon13 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012 this is an interesting idea! can't wait to see where you take this.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
more soon please!
Twiki25000 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
The chapters you've posted so far have been great.

The story-line so far is also brilliant, I'm truly looking forward to seeing more of what you've got to offer.

I hope that the headmaster never tries any of his manipulations, or if he does he gets a very lovely surprise of the nasty variety *chuckle*.

I also really hope Snape won't be quite so canon either... or maybe he should, and we readers get to see how the two unbloods deal with him ;D. Can't wait to read more soon.

Twiggy :)
Rio47 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Awesome story mate. It's been a long time since I have read one of your stories so I see I've got plenty to read lol.
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 3/12/2012