Reviews for Predators
SnowWolf43 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THIS ENCHANTING TAIL
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Dear Author
I find overall the story very catching and entertaining I have been trying to find one like this for a while I enjoy it greatly and hope that there will be more chapters soon.
Yours Sincerely
Avid Reader
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Dude! This is amazing! Please continue this!
GentlestCobra2 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Make more chapters
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
To be honest I really thought this story was going be bad but actually its good. Im looking forward whats next
Taranodongirl1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE! I know that it's been a while but you need to get back to this awesome fanfic!
gaharbert chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
great work keep it coming
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
this is a good story so far you should keep going with it
Benji-C chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
This is a really fun and unique idea. I can not wait until Harry or Hermione kill the basilisk. The reaction of their parents should be a fun read. Also looking forward to the troll.
Hope to see an update soon
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Ok, first off, why haven't I even seen this fic before, let alone read it? I mean, I think I've missed this fic every time I've gone done your rather impressive list of fics. That said, this looks to be a very interesting idea, one that I wonder just where you'll take it and how it'll turn out. Well, thanks for writing this and goodbye for now.
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
please finish it is great
KrautYank chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
I like this story will there be any colonial marines or weyland yutani guys
Mullkkkkkk chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
so interesting... hope you update soon
Lord Jace chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Like most of your ideas, this is great! I hope you update it soon!
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Nice one. I wonder how this will turn out - what will McGonagall do when confronted with a hunter culture. Will she protect the death nibblers?
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »