Reviews for Predators
DestroyerDRT chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Will there be more to this story?
swainbob142 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
great story, predators and wizards, I am intrigued to see where this goes.
JannaKalderash chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Well, she can TRY punishing them, but I don't think that Harry or Hermione would care about it, especially when they tell her what the meaning behind his insult is in their culture. And Malfoy won't be able to excuse himself calling Hermione that, because he DID call her that.

McGonagall at one point taught his father as a student, and very probably knew his grandfather as well, so she's not afraid of what Malfoy senior can do. She has too much information from his childhood to hold over his head. Unless she's a totally honorable woman, and doesn't believe in using it.

But, she's also a teacher, so that means she CAN use it; if she feels like it.
Thrans chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Very interesting, I do hope you continue after all a troll head then a Basilisk head would make exelent tropys
ak chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
je suppose qu'il y a un yautja qui surveille harry et hermione?
chasse t'il aragog?:)
Xireana Prime chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
can't wait for the next chapter! this has got to be the best crossover i have ever read! XD
Malkavian-Rocker chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I don't leave reviews that often, but in this case, it is warranted. Very enjoyable so far. I'm dying to see if you can continue the story without it getting silly. Due to "culture clash" Harry and Hermione are bound to face... problems. I'm also curious what roles you will be assigning the other HP characters. Good work so far, kick ass Flitwick is also awesome. (He never got enough love in the books, despite being hailed as duelling champion.)
Jonn Wolfe chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Interesting... I'll be following this one. Not sure what to think yet, but I really like the aggressive Hermione. _
sin.nighthawk chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
hey hope you update this soon
Gracealma chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Wow, I so like this crossover. Woe to be Voldemort or his band of followers.
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
great story so far
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I have always felt that the Yautja prove themselves to one another and to themselves by hunting the greatest dangers, killing the killers to prove their right to live, to mate, to continue.

it's why the basic concept of Predators was good and the presentation sucky.

I suspect their view of the Death Eaters would be amused pity and a simple policy; "Feed them Death, then."
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Fun story idea and quite good execution.
gaara king of the sand chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
well i must say i decided to check out your accont as you ALWAYS have something ether new to read that i think i might like or a new update and well i was bored so i went and looked and i most say i like the story a lot and i hope you can update it this story again soon but of course i'll have to wait but until then till next message bye
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Well this look good. McGonagall figure why she shouldn't punish them, as Harry and Hermione will offer the Yautja answer to how its compare to Bad Blood and the price to call someone of their culture that, by saying they would take Draco's head along with his father, and anyone else who attempt to get in the way of their prey. But they can offer a extremely rare warning.

One question, is it possible for both Harry and Hermione take part in the Predator vs. Alien movies, and that new Predator movie. They could have been captured by the Super Predators and released upon the world as prey to hunt, only armed with their wands, but eventually they could acquire Yautja weaponry from the fallen Super Predators.

But one thing is clear, that in the end both Harry and Hermione will have a lot of human skulls from all the Death Eaters that would be stupid enough to go after them. Let not forget the Troll, its clearly going to be dead, but how is unclear considering how you want to kill it.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »