Reviews for Predators
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Nice one. I wonder how this will turn out - what will McGonagall do when confronted with a hunter culture. Will she protect the death nibblers?
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
cant wait till voldie rears his ugly head. he will have the entire yajuta race after his head. Also i think that have the predators learning how to combat wizards will help make the war easier.

please update soon.
Katsuhito chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
An interesting concept and a good beginning. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
DestroyerDRT chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Will there be more to this story?
swainbob142 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
great story, predators and wizards, I am intrigued to see where this goes.
JannaKalderash chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Well, she can TRY punishing them, but I don't think that Harry or Hermione would care about it, especially when they tell her what the meaning behind his insult is in their culture. And Malfoy won't be able to excuse himself calling Hermione that, because he DID call her that.

McGonagall at one point taught his father as a student, and very probably knew his grandfather as well, so she's not afraid of what Malfoy senior can do. She has too much information from his childhood to hold over his head. Unless she's a totally honorable woman, and doesn't believe in using it.

But, she's also a teacher, so that means she CAN use it; if she feels like it.
Thrans chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Very interesting, I do hope you continue after all a troll head then a Basilisk head would make exelent tropys
ak chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
je suppose qu'il y a un yautja qui surveille harry et hermione?
chasse t'il aragog?:)
Xireana Prime chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
can't wait for the next chapter! this has got to be the best crossover i have ever read! XD
Malkavian-Rocker chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I don't leave reviews that often, but in this case, it is warranted. Very enjoyable so far. I'm dying to see if you can continue the story without it getting silly. Due to "culture clash" Harry and Hermione are bound to face... problems. I'm also curious what roles you will be assigning the other HP characters. Good work so far, kick ass Flitwick is also awesome. (He never got enough love in the books, despite being hailed as duelling champion.)
Jonn Wolfe chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Interesting... I'll be following this one. Not sure what to think yet, but I really like the aggressive Hermione. _
sin.nighthawk chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
hey hope you update this soon
Gracealma chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Wow, I so like this crossover. Woe to be Voldemort or his band of followers.
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
great story so far
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I have always felt that the Yautja prove themselves to one another and to themselves by hunting the greatest dangers, killing the killers to prove their right to live, to mate, to continue.

it's why the basic concept of Predators was good and the presentation sucky.

I suspect their view of the Death Eaters would be amused pity and a simple policy; "Feed them Death, then."
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »