Reviews for Not Lost, Missing
torianime246 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Will this continue?
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Stariceling chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love this and I want the manga to go there so very much. OT5 adventuring together! And I would love to read more if the mood strikes you to write it. I am intrigued by the unspecified crack pairing!

I love the little details in here, like Sunny making eyes at Komatsu's reflection in his drink. And Coco smells of tea and old books! That ending is terribly sweet, especially from Komatsu's POV when he doesn't yet understand why that's important. And having Toriko being okay with everyone loving Komatsu because he wants the perfect OT5 to happen too is totally my headcanon now.
Shiary chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
awsome
aurla0 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
"Bah, Komatsu isn't going anywhere. And," he smirked, leaning in to throw an arm around Coco's shoulders, "it's hard to believe you'd refuse Komatsu if he were here, right now, ready and willing to take you as his partner."

Take off 'as his partner' from that last sentence and you'll get the real meaning!

This is really cute... I really like the way you write.
Kagari Higuchi chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This looks like it can become interesting. Update please!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Is...is there more to this? OT5, y'all! :DD
DancingGrimm chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was lovely! Poor Komatsu, if they're going to send him to break up fights they might at least tell him why.

I also really liked Coco's scent, it seems to suit him so well. If you write a continuation, will you have Toriko tell us what the others smell of to him?
TakeHeart chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Lovely clueless!Komatsu and lovely Toriko/Coco reminiscing. Needs a part 2 desperately! There is not yet enough Heavenly Kings/Komatsu in this fandom! :D