Reviews for Trouble Cycle
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Well he snapped. Good job Onodera. You finally got some backbone.
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love your imagination and great story!
Neko-Chaann chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
*clap clap*
That was wonderful !
MISAKI Yuki chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It's good ! I love your fic...
random guy101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Amazing! I had wished that there wasn't sex in the anime and when there wasn't I was dissapointed. But you just made my day writing that! I looked all over for one like this and I haven't found one. Thanks:)
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
LOL. Poor Ritsu. (But yeah, I enjoyed reading that... :D )
pwenie chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Lol hahah
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I found myself smiling through the whole thing. I really enjoyed it. :)
an instant fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
"Someone! Call the ambulance, my nose won't stop bleeding" that's the feeling I got while reading your fic. :D
CTCometfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
lol. Ritsu is just too kawai! He almost could be Misaki's twin, they are so alike, except Ritsu is older. loved the one-shot. Nice job.
SilverRose27 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this story! It's funny, cute, and sexy rolled into one! Great job!
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ohhh sexy ritsu 3 hehe i luved it especially how yhu got takano to b the uke for a short amount of tyme 3 the lemon scene was alil too shortt buut still a vry cyute nd great short story
ohmyotps chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
A very fun read. I think the lemon was short and could have been hotter, but they are at the office so bonus points for that scene. I like the part the morning after when Takano-san had sparkles everywhere. Rejuvenated, that was inspired! And of course the end of chapter denial of love and blush from Onadera, just like him. Looking forward to more! Happy writing, C.
AntoSama chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
jajajajajajajajajajajaja very funny! the sex-cycle! good point! Congrats for this chapter!

Suerte!

Anto
Me chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
The smut was kinda short but it was still good