Reviews for justlike
This is really cute. Even tho it's short it still captures all of Thalia's emotions
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
F . .here
Lifeislife chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Amazhang... honestly
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Aww... I love those two! ;)
:P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Nice job!
BeccaH -BoOk LuVeR chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww i love thalia and jasons relationship :) cute for and sis thing
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Cuteeee!~ I absolutely love Jason & Thalia. They're, like, the cutest brother-sister fluffyness ever. Too much to comprehend. Asderftyhujwen;' (;
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It's nice. But I think Thalia's hair is black, and not blond. All three Greek Big Three Kids have their father's primal power (Zeus and Thalia: Lightning; Poseidon and Percy: Sea; Hades and Nico: Death) their eyes, (Zeus and Thalia: Electric Blue; Poseidon and Percy: Sea Green; Hades and Nico: Pitch Black) and all six have the same smooth ebony hair. Their siblings have the sub-primal power. (Jason: Sky, Son of Jupiter; Tyson: Earth, Cyclops Son of Poseidon; Hazel: Jewels, Daughter of Pluto)

Coming with that, I wish Percy had a half-sibling associated with Earth-shaking instead of Sea-controlling. All the others do, so why not Percy?
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
- "and right now that's all that matters" -

Love Thalia. I didn't realize /how/ much I missed reading her. I'm really hoping she'll show up in MOA. I'm glad you're loving writing this cutesy Thalia/Jason free-verses. (because I'm loving reading them)

Just keep up the good work!

~Twix
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
You can definitely write as much of these two as you'd like, because they're as great to read as you said they are to write. Keep up the lovely work.
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Loved it! Please keep writing! :DD
EatMuffins chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Ohh(:

Family Love! Squee(:

I love these Jason/Thalia freeverses!
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
They are *so* cute. Makes me want a brother. Oh wait, I already have one! And he's way cuter than Jason. Possibly because he is an ittybittybaby and already more badass. Anyways, I love!
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Loving the freeverse :) great job